Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community
5 Weeks pregnant with no morning sickness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.

I am 5 weeks pregnant through IVF , after trying for sevral year this time we are blessed with this hapiness.
I wanted to find out when does morning sickness starts and if I don't have any should I worry about it. The only symptoms I have is sore boobs and lot of burping.
My due date is oct 09/2009 .
I went through IVF as well. I am almost 5 weeks as well. I had been trying for 5 years and through the grace of God we have a miracle growing inside of me. I believe everyone body is a little different. Everything seems so surreal because you can't believe it finally happened. Me personally, I took two hpt just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I have had a few symptoms. my boobs are sore from times to times. Didn't know burping had anything to do with the pregnancy but now that you mention it I do burp alot. I have had heartburn and I threw up three times since I found out. In the beginning, I had a few cramps but they are stopping now.  There is nothing to worry about. You are fine........We have came a mighty long. God is going to help us deliver healthy babies in Oct.
hey im also 5 weeks. my due date is oct 9. i believe that morning sickness can start as early as 2 weeks. but mostly between 5 weeks to the 2nd trimester then it passes. i just started to not feel good today. my stomach is hurting. my boobs and fatigue started at 3 weeks. everyone is different and some women have no symptoms at all!
For me, (if I get morning sickness as bad this time around like I did with my son) It should start around 6 weeks. But like the other posters said, it could start at different times. My morning sickness lasted until I was 22 weeks..not fun!! Some women experience it and others don't. just depends. But congrats on your pregnancy! I am also due on Oct. 9th!! =)
Hi all, I am 5 weeks and at times have sore bbs, but for me that is usually at night.  I really have not had any morning sickness yet.  I too have read that often times morning sickness picks up around the 5-6 weeks.  My biggest problem is being bloated -- really bad.  My pants are tight because of it.  My RE told me that it may be from the Prometrium.  Some days I wish I could put a pin in my stomach and relieve it :)   Take care all!
My due date is also October 9th -- how funny :)
I have started feeling little bit nauseous, but haven't throwed up yet.
Think its coming to me slowly....I also get little bit cramps here and there.
Congratulations to everyone and we all will deliver healthy babies in October.

Cheers