Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community
Accuracy of the Chinese Lunar Calendar for predicting baby gender!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.

How many of you have used the Chinese Lunar Calendar to predict your babies gender? If you have used it was it right every time or not at all. I thought it would be interesting to see what other mom's have experienced. My personal experience it it has been right with all of my babies and I have three children and one on the way. Hope you all enjoy this poll.
Brandy
0%
 (0) 
Didn't use it
0%
 (0) 
Tried but wasn't right
25%
 (1) 
Tried and it was right one time
75%
 (3) 
Was right everytime
4 Members voted
I just tried it for the first time and it told me a... GIRL! I hope its right lol. We'll see.
I tried and, it said it would be a girl.  My best friend also used it and i said a boy, she had a boy.
with my son it said boy.  this time it is saying boy and truely believe I am having another boy.  we'll see!
i was thinking i was having a boy, i did the chinese calendar and it said boy also. we shall see :-O)

i also did it on bf as she's due 1 day before me and it said boy for her and did it on my sister who's due the same day as me and it said boy as long as she conceived when i thought she conceived because if its one or two days earlier hers is a girl.

i'm going to know the gender and i think my sister is also so we'll be able to see if ours has a good chance of being correct or not (without having to wait til birth)
How does it work the  Chinese Lunar Calendar? Can someone send me the link or tell me where I can find it - sounds fun!
I promised my husband we wouldn't find out as there are too little surprises in life but sometimes I am dying to know....this may keep me happy for a while! )
i wasn't sure what to vote, but with my son it was right!...i have done it twice with this one and once it said girl and the other time it said boy so im confused!!!!!!!
Just wanted to input i looked it up and i looked at my SIL's and my cousin in law's and both according to everything said a  girl and they both did have girls! So im really starting to think that it could be right!