Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community
How Long after did you start having sex?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How Long after did you start having sex?

Ok so i am terrified to have sex now that i am pregnant. I am 11 weeks and my husband has had a lot of patience about this. I have had 2 miscarriages and Im just scared that having sex could cause me to have another one. Which I know is stupid, but i just want everything to be perfect. My husband understands but is ready for it! So my question is when did you start having sex after you found out you were pregnant?
100%
 (4) 
Right away
0%
 (0) 
After 1st trimester
0%
 (0) 
holding off on sex
0%
 (0) 
im also terrified
4 Members voted
Related Discussions
750055_tn?1364774970
I had sex the day after I found out I was preggo at 4 weeks. I can admit I was a little scared. I don't have sex as often as I used to. We used to have sex at least 3 times a week on average but now it's more like 1 every 3 weeks. I don't feel like having sex and when I do I tell him not to *** inside just cause I'm scared. But like you I know that's silly. I also had a m/c before so it always scares me although I have two kids already. My sex drive is gone... I only have sex cause he needs it so I have to compromise.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank