Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community
am I the only one left?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.

am I the only one left?

so i am due tomorrow.  i thought for sure he would have arrived by now.  Starting to think that he may be a November baby.  doc stripped my membranes on wednesday and said that if it didnt work by the morning I could come in for iv to get things started.  I obviously thought induction.  DH and i decided to try to wait out the weekend to enjoy the festivities with DS and hope that all of the trick or treat walking will get things started.  i called this am to try to schedule something for monday and she proceeded to tell me to call monday morning and get an appointment for sometime during the day to come see her (thought that was impossible) and she would do some sort of fluids in the office to see if it got anything going. she did say it was not an induction.  I have never heard of this.  Anyone know??