Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community
pre-pregnancy consultation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pre-pregnancy consultation

as i am 35 now. i had a baby boy 6 months ago but he died after 48 days, want to take precautionary steps before next pregnancy.doctors were having some suspections about him as he was a down baby only by his facial appearence.my baby died because of pneumonia  and diareah. he was then hospiyalised for 10 days before his death .please advise.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
667829_tn?1297981723
Hi,
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine going through what you went through.
I don't know much about anything but I'm not sure what steps you could of taken to minimize your risk of a downs baby.

As far as I know it all comes down to egg quality.  And you don't really have control over that.  You might want to go over to the preg 35+ board as those ladies (myself included) are 35 or older and ttc or pregnant and maybe are a bit more knowledgeable about statistics etc...

Good Luck,
Joanne
Blank
My name is ritu. I am 30 now. my first baby expire in 8th month in stometch and Next baby boy died after 3 month (sudden death) in pregnancy Now at this time I have no baby.
at present I ignore  pregency one year and 3 month.  after second baby death then Dr. suggest  Torch Test. When I done.  then rubella igg 45% and cmv igg 15%.  After Test take vaccine for Rubella. and today 15-07-2010 now Repect Tourch Test   I get Rubella igg 4% its Normal but CMV IGG 12% . NOW AT TIME TIME WHAT CAN I DO. PLEASE SUGGEST SOME MEDICIANE.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...