Have you packed your hospital bag?
Ladies,

Yesterday I had a rough day with cramping and one of my friends asked me if I packed my bag yet. According to one of the Pregnancy Calendars they say we should pack them sometime in the 32nd week. I don't even have the coming home outfit or the picture outfit yet. :D Anyone else have their bag packed yet?

4
1. Yes

12
2. Not Yet

2
3. Haven't even thought of it..
I packed mine yesterday actually. My Lamaze teacher told us that when we got to about 33 weeks to pack it b/c the closer you get the more you will not think about it and you dont want to try to do it when you start labor. So mine is now packed and I am just waiting to meet my little girl.
I wanted to pack mine a few months ago but DH won't let me :(  Not to mention if I did pack it it would either get berried and forgotten or our son would un-load it for me (or at least un-load parts of it).  I'm thinking of packing it when I'm about 35 weeks or so.  Which I guess isn't too many weeks away...
I have not packed mine yet, I do have stuff set aside but not enough to say that my bag is ready. This is probably something I will do this weekend the more I think about it the more I know I should have it since I am already going in twice a week for the non stress test. This morning I was thinking "what if they tell me I have to stay???" Oh now I am stressing out.
I'm not packing mines until at least 36 37 weeks I'm pretty sure I'm going full term so I'm not in rush it's still august
I wasn't going to pack mine until I was about 36-37 weeks... but after how i felt last night, I figured why wait? So I'll probably start packing pretty soon, maybe when I turn 34 weeks (this Saturday)... at least some of the bare essentials. I'll probably add the absolute necessary items when i think it's getting really close. i have just been having the hardest time bending over so I figured it's best to do it now before i get even more uncomfortable. One less thing to worry about.
I'm going to do it about 36 weeks. I know if I pack it now I'm just going to keep taking things out of if and then forgetting to put them back in.
I have my bag out and a few things in it that I won't need until then but it's no where close to being done.
I packed mine last weekend. I charged all the batteries for my video and dicgital cameras. I packed his going home outfit but they aren't washed yet. i can't seem to find any outfit that i want to bring him home in. i want it to be special but i can't find what i like online or in any store. i was thinking of having something monogrammed, but i know i won't get to it before he arrives. But I am packed and ready to go. Just waiting for him to arrive! I didn't wash his sheets on his bed yet either.
My friend showed me this site www.rhbabyandchild.com and they have really cool stuff on the sale/clearance. Everything I believe can be monogrammed and its really not that much money. I was thinking of ordering my daughter's picture and coming home dress from here.
I haven't packed my hospital bag as yet but as soon as I get home from my babymoon vacation that is what I plan to do. I've also read that at 32 weeks you should have the bag ready just in case..
I have my bags packed already. I do need  a few things to pack but I will be finishing that pretty soon.