Hello!!!
Ladies...It's finally here, Our October 2010 forum. How far along is everyone, when is your due date. Any symptoms yet?
MOOD SWINGS... tell me about it. I am an emotional wreck when i'm pregnant. My husband knows better now, he knows not to **** me off because I get really emotional and really angry. I really never cry unless I'm pregnant!! LOL and when I'm pregnant I cry quite a lot. Lately my mood swings have been less though, thank goodness.

With my first pregnancy, I literally was in denial about mood swings, I really just thought it's how I was. Then about 2 weeks after giving birth, I felt like myself again and i was happy again... man it was a good feeling. I also had really bad claustrophobia while I was pregnant... I could barely kiss my husband because I felt like I COULDN'T BREATHE. I thought that would never go away...luckily it did!! Whew!

I hope I don't get claustrophobic this time... that was terrible.

I am really sick right now though, another symptom, I hate the feeling of morning sickness... and now it's 10:00pm and I feel really icky!!  
your mood swings/irritability may or may not improve... mine sure as heck didn't. I was a ***** my entire pregnancy, and I cried a lot!! I'm hoping I'm not so bitchy this time, my life is a lot less stressful now so lets hope!!
I can't believe it wouldn't let me type b i t ch!! Ha ha...
I am an emotional wreck when I'm pregnant. My husband and I usually have the biggest arguements ever ever time I'm pregnant. Usually in the 4th month. So we'll see what April/May has in store. lol
Good luck for this pregnancy... I know how it is!!
Yeah lasts time they were with me the entire time.  I didn't feel like myself till I was about 6 months.  I was breastfeeding and had some issues, so there was a lot of stress, at 6 months post pregnancy I was officially done and feeling much better.

Since my dr's apt yesterday I've felt a little better, but still freaked out.  The morning sickness is yucky, in two days I lost 1 lb, I can't eat till lunch, and even that I can only eat a little.  I'm trying to find warm things to drink that will help me not loose too much weight.  I read chicken broth is a good one.  I'm going to try to have at least one hot chocolate a day in hopes that helps.  I'm trying SO hard not to gain or loose too much weight, it kinda freaked me out when I got on the scale last night and I was down a full lb from two days before.  My pants are also really loose.  With every pregnancy I've had to buy a pair of pants after loosing weight, I'm hoping I won't need to before I move into maternity pants.

I get claustrophobic sometimes, but since having DS I've started to get over it because he's ALWAYS invading my personal space.
I've been super biatchy laterly too! I am taking an evening class and it goes from 5 to 9 and anytime anyone even whispers too loud while the instructor is talking I almost blow up I get so irritated. It's really weird cuz I usually don't mind as long as I can still hear the professor talking, but man I have a short temper lately. I felt really sick yesterday and the day before so I think my symptoms are there.

After the first sonogram I'm all paranoid. My HCG was at 5587 the day before the scan and I got a BFP 3 weeks before that.

On Friday 1/29 my HCG was 74
Monday 2/1 it was 302
Wednesday 2/3  it was 792
THEN six days later it was 5587.

In the beginning it was going up REALLY REALLY fast, but if it kept going up the same it should have been about 6400 at least. I know you're not supposed to look too far into the HCG numbers as long as they are doubling at least every 72 hours, but I'm so worried my baby will stop developing. The thought of that makes me cry. I feel like things are going smoothly, but gosh I can't stop worrying at all. I can't wait till the 25th for the next sono but I am still freaking out. I don't know if I'll be able to look at the screen when they do it.

I can tell it's going to be a long day today. Since yesterday my mind can't stop worrying that something is wrong.
stop worrying so much!! Your levels are rising, you're young, and your baby will more than likely be just fine! Stress can do worlds of damage to a developing fetus, so best thing to do is enjoy the fact that you're pregnant, and try not to think about it too much. There's nothing you can do if your body decides that the baby isn't ready for the world... so just hope for the best, because that' probably what's going to happen!! Miscarriages while they are common, healthy pregnancies are much more common. Stop stressing! Why are you concerned?? Have you had any miscarriages in the past? If so, I understand your worries.
szw2008 - Your numbers are great!  Try to relax since they are going up.  Just because they went up really fast in the beginning doesn't mean they need to continue going up just as fast.

I just got the call about my numbers, they were 10,486, the lady that called said that you can't tell how far along I was, but that it did fall right at the range of where I am, so that's all that matters!  I'm glad I got the numbers, but I think I'm trying to read into them too much, I wish I could pinpoint my due date better, I know it's off a little.  I guess i need to wait till March 3rd to figure that out.
hi ladies! I see that everyone is having all the same fears that I have been having. This being my first pregnancy I just have no idea what to expect. I was so anxious last night about our u/s this morning that I barely slept. We got good news though, we have a heartbeat!! I was measuring 5wk6days and I should be about 6wk1d so very close. The heartbeat was 105bpm so within the range, but the RE said she would like to see it at atleast 120bpm. We get to go back on Feb 18 to make sure the heartbeat is getting stronger. Can't wait! RE is not saying I am high risk, but I think b/c of my on/off spotting (brown) that she is taking all precautions. She has me on Progesterone suppositories and she said no sex, no lifting over 10 lbs and only light exercising. Does this sound high risk to anyone else? I also have PCOS.
Well I hope everyone else is doing well. We are heading to NC tomorrow to see my mom and surprise her with a big "We're pregnant!" Should be fun! Take care girls!
If you have spotting yes, they do usually put you in High Risk for at least a little while until things are defiantly looking good.  My guess is by the second trimester some of those will be lifted.  Have fun telling your mom!  When we first told our parents about our first pregnancy they were all SO excited!  

Happy Friday Everyone!  Hope you all have fun weekends!
THAT'S GREAT!!!! That's so wonderful!!! A heartbeat is a good sign, I've heard that the chance for miscarriage drops significantly once you hear the heart beat!! It does sound like a bit high risk by the instructions your RE gave you, but i think she just wants you to take it easy just in case. Man I wish my doc would see me earlier than 8 weeks. The exercise thing makes me nervous, I'm a Zumba instructor... I get a lot of exercise... and the last time when I started doing Zumba, I lost the baby. I'm not saying THAT was the cause of it, but it's always in the back of my mind. Maybe I should tell my students that I'm pregnant so they'll understand why I'm taking it easy.
Tasha505 - Yeah, if you have been doing it for so long, this early shouldn't make too much of a difference.  in all three pregnancies I was told that at least during the first trimester that it's safe to continue what ever you were doing, and stop if it starts to hurt.  Then by the second trimester you need to start taking it easy on the abbs.  If you start excersizing and aren't used to it, that's not always safe.

My midwife just told me that if I start to get out of breath to slow it down, if I'm not breathing well the baby isn't either.
Cocacolapanda-   Thanks!! Yeah I told my ladies I might take it a little easy today (which I ended up NOT doing since it was a huge class and lots of new girls, had to make them enjoy my class!) but i told my doctor and he said that as long as I was exercising pre-pregnancy, that I should be just fine. He said people run marathons at 8 months... and are just fine, but of course, didn't recommend it to anyone! (plus the women who do that have obviously been running before and all through their pregnancy)
Hi everyone , I am four weeks pregoo. I am du 10/23/10 . I had miscarriage previously and  I have no children. I feeling waves a nausea here and there also sore boobs, large blue veins on my left boob
I have been waiting for this forum to pop up and here it is. I joined the September and October b/c as far as everything goes I am due October 1st but that may change when I finally get an ultrasound. I am nausious, haveing mild morning sickness, tender fuller boobs, cramps in my stomach, a small baby bump, achne, fatigue, and frequent trips to the bathroom. I am 7 weeks exactly and already showing a little. This is my first baby and my DH and I are so excited. I am hopeing that everything goes good. Have an appointment the 25th to do lab work and family history and hopefully they will scheduale my first ultrasound. I will be a day away from 9 weeks when I go to my appointment. I hope that we all have happy healthy 9 months.
Hey ladies...I am happy to be here!  I beleive I will be due October 18th...I am almost 5 weeks.  I am thrilled and excited.  I am trying to not let my fears overwhelm me.  I will be calling the dr. tomorrow to get things rolling!!!  

As for symptoms, I have had some nausea, and heart burn!  I had it with ds and I guess it is going to plague me right from the start this time...weird...anyway....

I am happy to be here as well.  I am 5 weeks today with due date of October 17th.  We have been trying for a year & used a fertilty specialist for the last 6 months.  The funny thing is this cycle was completely unmedicated and on our own.  Thought the chances were slim so was surprised to see a BFP.

Had bloodtests last week and a little concerned that beta seems low.  Waiting on Friday's results:

On Monday 2/08 my beta was 76, progesterone 15.6
Wednesday 2/10 beta 144, progesterone 33.8
Hey girls, I'm excited to be here. This is my third pregnancy. On August 18th I miscarried one of my triplets due to early dilation. I was 16 weeks. A week after I was induced and had to deliver my other babies. I was originally pregnant with quintuplets (due to high doses of fertility meds) so all remaining 4 babies were delivered. I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter and she is excited about being a big sister. I am 5 weeks 2 days today. I have my ultrasound on the 24th so I'm nervous about that. The only symptoms I've had were nausea during the late part of the day, frequent urination and tiredness. I also have very bad mood swings but usually I try not taking it out on my husband or daughter. Well, hope everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months!!
Welcome newcomers. It's nice to see all the Oct. Babies coming out.
To VaniDavila--I hope all is well this time compared to what you had to go through last year. Try to stay + through this whole process.
To Praying--hopefully your numbers will look great with your next results so you won't worry so much.
For me, I'm 4wks and 3days and last cycle this is when I m/c'd. I feel better about this time. My temps are staying up so that's good. My symtoms are pretty much the same. The breast tingling has all but stopped. But my breast are bigger and heavier. I don't get nausea. I still get cramps off and on. I have been peeing like crazy.
Everyone have a happy and healthy 9 months
Hi ladies! I have been MIA for a while because of the wonderful symptoms. I started having nausea on Feb 12 and was pretty much out for the count the last week. We went for an ultrasound on Feb 19 and got to see the baby again. The heartbeat was definitely stronger at 143 bpm! Very exciting! Now we have to wait two more weeks to see the baby on March 4th. Hubby will be out of town so I'm kind of bummed about that, but I will be excited to see our little tater tot! I am 7 weeks 4 days and my official due date in October 7th. I talked to my RE on Friday about the nausea and my difficulty working, etc. She gave me a prescription for Zofran, but it made me constipated bad! She had me try this Prima Bella watch that sends pulses to your brain to help with nausea. I started it on Saturday and it gave me a major headache or could just be a pregnancy symptom I guess. Anyway, it masks the nausea and left me super hungry! I felt like I was eating every half hour. Although still not able to eat everything I would want. I have to make a decision by Wednesday if I want to order my own. I don't really want to take Zofran if I don't have to. Has anyone else tried this?

I'm glad to hear we are getting so many new people joining us! Good luck to everyone!
That's great news LandM2009. I haven't heard of anyone using those. Its been 8 yrs since my last so there are probably many new meds and remedies for our symptoms.
I had my confirmation appt today and of course it was +. Since I got pregnant right after the m/c and no period in between they want to check my hcg levels today and Wednesday. They want to make sure its progressing like it should. Also their other concern is the due date. So when my hcg levels get into the range of 6wks along they want to then do an ultrasound to look at the heart beat, determine the due date and ease my mind. So I'm happy I at least made it to my confirmation appt this time. My symptoms haven't changed much. Still get occasional headaches. I can smell everything. My breast are continuing to grow. Alittle tingling. I already have issues with my bowels. Now I'm even more constipated. I am bloated. Still peeing like crazy. I get cramps off and on. Not too painful. More like an ache. I have noticed I have been tired all this past week. No nausea, cravings or adversion. Continue to update ladies. H&H 9 months
I didn't mention I'm 5wks and 2days along.
I heard of these morning sickness drops or something that they sell at mother hood maternity that could help with morning sickness too.  I have found some things are worse than others, a few foods that help "sooth" my sickness, and a few things to stay away from.  I just found out that Driving before lunch is one thing that's made it worse!  It's so weird, I can't get out of it because I need to drive to work every day!  

I'm 7 weeks and 3-5 days, and have my next apt a week from Wednesday, when I should be able to see my baby again!  I'm SO excited!  Last week went fast, so I'm hoping this week will too!
I think I'll look for those drops today. Thanks!
I just found the link to them: http:// www . mother hood . com /maternity/nutrition-preggie-pops.asp

Someone also told me that Atomic Fire Ball's helped them, now that's all I've been craving!  I'm hoping to stop at the store to pick some up.
My name is Skye and I am 4 weeks and 5 days today! This is our first child. I am 27 almost 28 and very excited. Our due date is Oct. 28, 2010.  I think my DH is more excited than me (that's because he doesn't have to give anything up) lol. But I'm doing well and trying to stay positive. The hardest part of this whole thing is quitting smoking. I smoked for a long time and I always said the day I got pregnant would be the day I quit. And I have! I have even suprised myself. So today I am 6 days cigarette free and I feel good. I am still having craving cravings but my DH is so helpful and loving. Couldn't have asked for a better person to be by my side. I have no symptoms except for fatigue....SO FAR. I'm extremely tired and that's it. No morning sickness or sore breasts. Hopefully it stays that way! We'll see!!!

Oh and Congrats to all the other October moms!!!!
So I got my beta results and they are 12,468. I'm 24dpo, 5wks and 2 days. I was suppose to go Wednesday to have them done again but they liked the numbers so they just scheduled me for my ultrasound this Friday. They said they like to see the levels around 18,000 so they can see more plus heart will be beating at that level. I'm not too educated on the beta levels. Are my levels alittle high for where I'm at in the pregnancy?
Hi Gals!

I'm 5w 6 days today & am due Oct 20th (but I'm sure that my doc will try to change that a few 100 times as he still thinks I'm only 3 weeks --- hello, conception date pal!).I miscarried In Jan this year So I guess I should be a little nicer to him... he is only a man. LOL

Still not sure that I feel any differently from the mc, but I do know that my hCG levels are rising steadily (always good). I'm not even scheduled to see the doc until March 30th.... 5 looooong weeks away. It's all good though. I have my prenatal script from the 1st go round so plenty of vitamins for the next year and a half. (yum)

Symptoms --- I was very nauseate there for about a week and a half (gone now), sore breast, uncomfortable in my skin feeling, kinda feel heavy all over, tired, tired, tired, peeing more, tired, a few really bad headaches, hungry (growling belly) all the time. Right now... the worst is the sore breasts and trying to sleep with them. Owww....

Hi, I'm going to be one of the last to join I guess...lol... My due date is October 30th. I'm 4w 3d.
I had a loss as well in July 09 at 12 weeks. Someone asked if they thought they had done something to cause the miscarriage. I am pretty sure I miscarried because I was a car detailer, and was working out in the hot sun, and had a heat stroke. I called in sick at lunch and quit my job after that day, but I started having weird symptoms that just kept getting worse after that day.
Right now I'm not having too many symptoms. I'm peeing a lot. I've had a couple of moodswings but not too bad. I had a couple days of minor morning sickness but it seems to have eased off. I'm not feeling too pregnant yet. My BB's are only moderately sore, and I've been having some cramping, and starting to feel hungrier more often.
I am 7 weeks 3 days pregnant with my second (due on 10/10/10).  My daughter is almost 13 months.  So far I have been exhausted and a little sick to my stomach.  I find myself trying to nap every time my little girl does!  
I am 8 weeks closer to 9 weeks this is my 5th pregnancy. I have a 17 year old boy from a previous marriage. DH and I have been ttc for 4 years the last 3 ended in m/c at around 6 weeks no hb, but this time here I am saw and heard a heartbeat! I am very exicted and scared! According to the EDD the Dr gave our baby is due October 4. I have all the symptoms a pregnant woman can have. Dr had to prescribe Zofran to keep food and liquids down. I really hope that most of them go away after the first trimester but if they don't it is a nice reminder that I am pregnant.
claud9 - Congrats on seeing and hearing the heartbeat!  I hope to see mine at almost 9 weeks on Wednesday!
I had my ultrasound yesterday. We got see the heart beating and hear it alittle. It just started beating. 97 bpm. It measures 5mm. My due date was pushed up from Oct. 23rd to Oct. 20th. The ultrasound tech said everything looks good so far. I have a 3cm cyst on my left ovary which is normal. That tells that that's where I Ovulated from, which is weird b/c my O pain was on the right side. Implantation pain was on the right side also. The cyst is what feeds the pregnancy until the placenta takes over. Now I wait til 3/29 for my intake appt. I will be able to really hear the heart beating then, by doppler.
My symptoms are still the same. No nausea.
Welcome to all the new Oct. mommies to be.
Hello Everyone. Today I am 6wks 6days. So far Ive had nausea, vomiting, breast  tenderness, and insomnia! Im due October 17th- I had my first appt 3 weeks ago when I was only 4 wks 2 days and it was very early so we didnt even get to hear the heartbeat :( But my next appt is this coming Tuesday 3/2 and we get a sonogram also. I'm excited!!
Hi all and congrats to all the October mommies to be!!! I am currently 6 weeks 2 days through IVF. I have a 18 year old son and have suffered one blighted ovum. I have already had one US at 5w5d and we got to see the sac and yolk sac measuring exactly the same. We go back this Wed the 3rd for the second US hoping for a nice heartbeat at that time!!! My systoms seem to be like many of the other ladies. Sore breast, fatigue, potty often, heartburn and MOOD SWINGS!!!! :( I will keep all you ladies in my prayers for a healthy 9 months and hope you all do the same for me!!! Nice to meet you all!!!!
Our appointment is on the same day.  Good luck!
I am such an air head.  I just realized that I have not posted anything.  Well today I am 6weeks.  I am very queezy and sleepy.  I have my first appointment on tomorrow March 3rd.  I had a m/c on 11/20/09 at 6weeks and 5 days.  So if I can just get over this hump I will feel more at ease.  I dont' have any anxieties right now but I am sure when I get to the doctors office I probably will.  Good Luck to everyone!
My due date is October 26th if my doctor doesn't change it.  Which I don't think he should.
The third must be big ultrasound day!  I've got my second one tomorrow as well!

Nikkij6577 - Is your due date based on Last AF or when you ovulated?  If it's based on AF it's not all that accurate unless you know when you ovulated.  I'm due Oct 6th, but I'm pretty sure it'll be adjusted to Oct 8th or somewhere near there.  And I know now is the hardest, but it does get better!  I miscarried at 6 1/2 weeks last time, and when I was at that point It was the hardest few days, but now I'm 8 1/2 weeks and everything (I believe) is just fine!  It does feel nice to be over that hump!
Man I'm still waiting on my first ultrasound and my insurance is being lame since it was supposed to go through last week and now it seems like it wont go through until NEXT week! Ugh. That means I can't go to my appointment tomorrow. :( I'm believed to be around 8w1d due October 12, 2010. Although my dating could be a little off since I got pregnant on birth control that I accidentally mixed with antibiotics so I had 2 periods that month but one only lasted for like a day so that could have been implantation bleeding. So far I think everything is going okay with this pregnancy since I still have morning sickness and food aversions and mild cramping and I haven't seen ANY bleeding. But after my missed miscarriage, pregnancy is just scary. I have a doppler that I am dying to use but I know that it will be too early. I need my scan so I can calm down. :(
alaysha - I know exactly what you mean about after a missed miscarriage!  I hope your insurance figured it self out soon!
Well thank you cocacolapanda! It better figure itself out soon! I want my freakin ultrasound!
Hello fellow October due date ladies!
      I'm a carry over from an IVF forum on here.  I'm 8 weeks 3 days and my due date is 9 October.  This is my 3rd child but it's been 15 years since my last pregnancy. Yeah I know...a long time!! I remarried 8 years ago and after establishing and building our family we decided to try IVF.  I was initially carrying twins but Baby B wasn't progressing and vanished.  We're excited that we've been blessed at all.  
      So far all I've had are sore BBs and a little bit of nausea.  Again, another blessing! I'm glad to see that there are so many of us on here.  I've seen my little butterbean and its heartbeat, next week I will be going in for another appt and my OB said we will listen to the heartbeat this time! Can't wait.
      I'm looking forward to tracking and sharing along with you ladies! take care everybody.

Vanessa
hi everyone im keily i have 3 beautiful little girls ages 5 , 4 and 2 i also had a stillborn inbetween my middle n youngest another girls im 7wks n 5 days and really expecting another little girl. I have sickness n soreness with this pregnancy but never had anything with my previous 4 pregnancies so we will see so is everyone excited i know i am now that reality has set in i wish you all well n hopefully keep in touch thanks keily
Hey Coca, I based by EDD on my LMP.  I ovulated on February 1st.  I was doing opk's and I got my surge on the January 31st.
Well hello everyone seems like everybody is doing GREAT!

Well I guess I am jumping in a little late :) but I am currently 8 weeks exactly and I am due October 14th. Right now I really ill. I have all day sickness,but I am counting the days till this part is over so me and the porcelin king and queen don't have so many meetings. :( But inspite of it all I am excited and looking forward to this experience.

OOh I guess I forgot to mention that I am pregnant with twins..
CONGRATS!!! Twins! That is very exciting! Welcome to our forum! :)
Thanks for the welcome. Hope everybody is doing GREAT!

I am due October 5th and I am 10 weeks today. I went on my maternity ward tour today and I am so glad that I only live 15 minutes away. Used an at home doppler and heard the heart beat last night. A nice strong 133. Hopeing its a boy. And waiting for my next prenatal appointment the 6th of April.