Pregnancy: Oct 2010 Babies Community
Hello!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2010.

Hello!!!

Ladies...It's finally here, Our October 2010 forum. How far along is everyone, when is your due date. Any symptoms yet?
I'll go first lol.

This is my 3rd pregnancy (one child 9/27/2005 & stillborn birth 11/6/2009). We are so excited to be pregnant again and look forward to see this baby. I'm due October 12th but I believeI'll deliever a week or so early like my daughter. The only symptom I have is using the bathroom. That's really about it.

Congratulations to everyone!
Woo I'm so excited. I'm 4 weeks and 3 days I believe. I had a miscarriage in October 2009 so having a new baby due in October is sweet. I miscarried at 5 weeks so I'm a little nervous.
I have basically one sore breast...both feel heavier but the left is the one that hurts. I've been moody at times..LOL poor DH and that's about it. My acne has really flared up but is starting to get a little better....I wash my face like 3 times a day to keep it from getting sooo oily!!
Sorry about your lost..I had to have my son at 21 wks in Nov because a problem with his kidneys. Honestly I'm not worried just looking forward to my 1st appt, I believe I should be able to have my u/s then. My appt isn't for another month.

I'm not sore I keep waiting on the ligiment (msp) pains but nothing yet. Would've taken another test if it wasnt for me always going to the bathroom.  My breast aren't sore yet but I'm sure after I type this they will start to hurt. lol With my last pregnancy I got so many bumps on my face...it looked like a mini planet lol

Any cravings yet?
Hi girls! I am so glad we have a forum now! I am 5 wks 5 days and due Oct 7 if I calculated right. We did IUI and are so excited that it worked! This is my first pregnancy and super excited! We have female (PCOS) and male (poor morphology) factor fertility issues and were given no hope or options from my OB two years ago so we pursued adoption. We had two failed adoptions in Oct 2008 and Oct 2009 so I am so excited that I will get my own October baby in 2010! Those other two were not meant to be b/c God had another plan for us! We love our fertility specialist b/c she gave us such hope and now here we are! So glad we re-evaluated our options!!

As for symptoms, I have been tired, bloated, going to the bathroom a lot, stretching in my uterus, occasional nausea, and now very hungry! We go for our 6 week ultrasound on Feb 11. I can't wait!

Hope you guys are doing well! Can't wait to take this journey together!
WHEW HOOO!!!!! Finally time to celebrate October babies!!! I've been waiting and watching daily for this forum to appear!

My name is Sam. I am currently due around the first week of October, but that might change after the first sonogram. We had a D&C done for a blighted ovum on December 23rd and actually never got AF after that so it's really hard to decide when this happened, but it did and here I am!!!

Symptoms so far are basically really random. Breast tenderness but it has eased up a LOT, nausea mainly in the evenings, leg cramps, GAS (haha). Headaches headaches headaches. Thank goodness we can still have tylenol.

Cravings- NONE. No appetite really yet....I can't wait lol.
Hi! I read your post, i have my six week ultra sound on the eleventh as well. I posted a question a few minutes ago if you girls don't mind reading. I have alot of questions. It is my first pregnancy as well. I hope everyone has a healthy pregnancy and a even heathier baby!
Hi!  I've been wondering when it would be created!  I'm due Oct 6th, this is my third pregnancy, my son is 21 months old, and I had a missed miscarriage before this.  I'm very excited!  I've been feeling everything!  I can't eat, totally bloated, had 3 headakes so far :( LOTS of food cravings, etc.  So sad I can't eat sushi, just making me sick!  sore breast/nipples, ugh :(  Oh, and I"m obsessed with coke can't stand pepsi, yet now that I'm pregnant I'm craving diet Pepsi like crazy!!!

I've been keeping track of my weight pretty closely, I'm determined to not gain too much weight this time!  I'm very excited to continue my Monday work outs (light stuff), and in a few months I want to start Pre-natle Yoga :)

I've also decided to see a Chiropractor during the entire pregnancy.  My sister in law had a baby and she delivered her baby breach with no pain meds!  She said it wasn't that bad, and that the Chiropractics did help a LOT.  I guess the hormones mess with some of that stuff or something?

I have my first apt this Wednesday the 10th, I'll be 6 weeks, and I believe I'll be getting an ultrasound.
Hi ladies.  Due 10/19 based on when I believe I ovulated.  I am super excited and staying positive.  This is my 6th pregnancy, but had 2 miscarriages in 2009...blighted ovum 4/09 and spontaneous m/c 12/09.  I have 2 beautiful sons already, and hoping that God will bless me with a little girl, but I will be just as happy if I get a boy.  My first appt. is 2/24, at which point I will be 6 weeks and they will do an ultrasound since I miscarried twice in the last year.  I hope it's sticky this time!  SSBD to the rest of you!!!  
I'm 4 weeks and a few days... I am due October 4th. My symptoms were non-existent until yesterday! Now I have morning sickness. This is my third pregnancy, I am a mom to a 19 month old, and I recently had a miscarriage 2 months ago.  I'm very excited about this pregnancy. I was 8 weeks when I had my miscarriage so I'm still a little scared but very hopeful and confident that this one will be ok.

Did any of the other women who had miscarriages DO anything that they thought might cause the miscarriage?? For me I had a lot going on, I started exercising, I was on a raw food diet (fruits and veggies only), I had been drinking more than usual, I also drank coffee every day, I was under a lot of stress... so I'm thinking that because I quit drinking coffee, I quit drinking alcohol, I have been eating healthy, and I've been taking care of myself as if I were pregnant for quite some time now... I have a good feeling about this pregnancy!!  
Oh... well according to another source, I'm  6 WEEKS  and 1 day!!! I thought I was only 4 weeks!!!  Cool!!
Hi everyone!!!! I'm Tasha, I'm 6 weeks pregnant now, and I'm so excited!! I haven't told my doctor yet, but I think I'll tell him when I'm about 8 weeks since he wont see me until I'm 8 weeks pregnant anyway. I'm glad I found this group of gals who are having babies at the same time as me!!
I have a one little girl who will be 2years in June, and I think this will be a perfect age gap. I'm praying that this baby is healthy, that is all that matters. I don't care if I have a girl or a boy, just as long as it' healthy!!! I had a miscarriage in November, I knew it was just nature doing it's job, and I accepted it as for the best.

So far I feel pretty good, I've had a little morning sickness, and my lower back hurts sometimes. Also, I do feel like little sharp pains in my abdomen area from time to time, and my appetite has been kinda weird, but I feel good. I do have to get up and pee once a night but that's nothing compared to some of my friends who went every 30 mins!!! OMG! I'm glad I don't have that problem.

So here's to a happy healthy pregnancy for all of us!!!
Hiya all,

Well this is my first pregnancyand im sooooo nervous and scared something is going to go wrong.  My doc thinks im about 6 weeks and 4 days although it could be more as i had very irregular cycles sometime upto 4 days and my last period was only 2 days so may have been implantation rather than a period! Im just waiting for my first appointment with midwife but told will be between 10-12 weeks so a good few weeks wait yet!!!! Hours before i got my BFP i was actually in the hospital with my partner been told that with my irregular cycles and his very low sperm count that we would more then likely have to join the IVF register!!! We came out feeling very down that it would be a good couple of years before we would have our first baby to then do a test and find out i was pregnant!!! Honestly it was like a miracle, it was the happiest day of our lives! Now im just hoping this little baby sticks like mad because its been in a one in a million chance of ever happening naturally for us.

So whats everyones symptoms at the mo???  Im absolutely shattered, mainly on an evening after 6pmish i just want to sleep.  Ive been feeling a little nausea only on an evening though.  I did have really tender breasts and stomach cramps but that all seems to have stopped now too! Im really hoping that its not a bad sign to not be feeling anything.  Oh and weeing, im constantly at the toilet people must think i have a problem.

cant wait to hear from you all and get to know more about everyone over the next 9 months.

xxx
Welcome all the new ladies!

Ker84- I'm with you on the symptoms going away. I cramped with my miscarriage and with my first child, but this time I don't feel ANYTHING down there. No aches anymore or cramps and I haven't felt sick for a few days. It scares me but I am trying to just go with it. My bbs hurt really bad at first, but now they don't hurt at all anymore. I still have to pee a lot though.. I think. Haha I haven't been paying attention. I guess I'll have to see how I feel later on!! I'm praying I start feeling sick again or something cuz I'm getting super nervous!
I believe that there was a reason for my first miscarriage. I was really really sick during that time and ended up having bronchitis and almost pneumonia for the whole month of October. I felt cramps from the time I basically implanted to the time I miscarried. This time I feel 100% different. I feel nothing like that but can't help my anxiety about hitting my 5 week mark! It will be Friday!
Heatherm4 - I know exactly what you mean!  When I miscarried I wasn't really sick or anything, but it just didn't seem right anyway.  This is my third pregnancy and my second was when I miscarried, I felt totally different than the other two.  Although this time I swear I feel much worse than I did with my son!  It just feels right this time, but my anxiety is insanely high!  The  baby stopped developing at 6 1/2 weeks last time, and I have my dr's apt tomorrow (at about 6 weeks).  Since i'm getting close to that mark I keep checking to make sure I still "feel" pregnant.  Even though it doesn't feel like it won't happen again this time, I can't help but think about the fact that it happened once already.

Anyway, I'm SO glad I have part of a Snow day at work today, there closing the office at 2 (in about an hour), and I'm glad 'cuz I'm starting to freak out about the apt tomorrow.  I"m hoping tomorrow's going to not be too bad, since my apt is in the evening.
Hi ladies! We are getting so many October pregos!! How exciting!

As for loss of symptoms, I haven't felt nauseated since Saturday so not sure if I should be concerned or not. I do take Progesterone suppositories and have heard that they will cause my increased urination, breast tenderness, and the stretching in my uterus. I would rather believe that it's all coming from the baby. It was giving me reassurance at least. I just need Feb 11 to get here so I can see my little tater tot! I need to know that everything is ok. I know you guys can relate.

Take care!
I'm the newbie. I just got my BFP. I'm about 3wks and 4 days. I'm due around 0ct. 23rd. That's 4 days after DH b-day. I had a natural m/c on Jan 16th 2010. I was 4 wks and 3days. I'm excited and nervous to get a BFP right after the m/c, but if my body wasn't ready then it wouldn't have happened. I have 2 daughters ages 10 and 7. I'm hoping for a boy this time. But as long as I can have a healthy pregnancy and baby that is the best. Symptoms: my breast feel heavy. I feel so snug up top. I have some tingling on top of my breast. On the side I ovulated on I have had cramps/twinges since about 6 DPO off and on. Since this past Sunday it kind of felt like AF cramps. I hope that's not going to be a bad thing. I have also been feeling bloated. That's it for now.
Happy and healthy 9 months to all and keep posting
Hi All,

Well last night i felt shocking! I can only describe how i felt as if i was coming down with some illness! I felt sooooo sick i dont understand why i wasnt sick, i had headache, my boobs and nipples were painful, could barely keep my eyes open, couldnt stop weeing, couldnt get comfortable and the upper part of my stomach felt as if id just done a million situps!!! I've felt like this the last couple of evenings but not quite as severe as last night!!!!  I feel fine during the day and forget im even pregnant but by jove last night made up for having no symptoms!!

Im sure we are all fine but isnt it awful waiting for that first scan! it takes me right back to the TWW altho its even worse cos its a longer wait until a scan!!!  I think its sounds like you guys in America get much earlier scans then we do here in the UK.  Here in the UK you cant get a scan until 10-12 weeks unless you've had previous miscarriages or problems! they basically dont want to know a thing until your out of the danger zone! Its awful cos all i want to hear is someone say everything is fine!!! Anyway let me know how you all get on.

xx
Congratulations to everyone! The only real symptom I have is going to the bathroom a lot and feeling a little sick to my stomach. I suspect the morning sickness and breast tenderness will hit me next week. In my past pregnancies I start getting sick in my 6th week.
Congratulation to Everyone!

I just found out yesterday that i am pregnant and went to the doctors right afterwards for bloodwork.  The nurse said my bloodwork looked great and I go back tomorrow to make sure my levels are rising. I'm just waiting for another 2Weeks to havemy first ultrasound.  DH is super excited he was neverous yesterday.

Symptoms: I've been feeling a little nausea this morning, peeing a LOT, and a lot of fatigue. Every once in a while I get cramps from where I ovualted from but i hear this is normal. Oh yeah and indigestion everytime I eat I taste the food i just ate for the next few hours.

Good Luck to everyone and hope a happy and healthy 9 months.
that sounds a little scary, maybe you should tell your doctor about that... he may be able to get you in earlier to take a look?? I am just saying, you may want to tell them your symptoms.
Some of my symptoms are gradually getting worse... nothing I can't handle, in fact the only thing that is getting worse is my food aversions and morning sickness. My morning sickness is only in the morning thank goodness, with my first pregnancy it lasted ALL DAY!! So I'm glad this time is just morning sickness.

I feel unable to eat anything in the morning, it just makes me feel like I will throw up. Problem is, I teach Zumba classes and I need the energy for my class... so it's not working out too well. I am always starving once I get done though, and all I want to eat for breakfast is EGGS. Which is weird cuz I never eat eggs... not since my first pregnancy!!! Most pregnant girls would think that's gross! LOL
HAhaha I love reading all the new posts. Well I guess this due date is getting pushed back AT LEAST a week. If I'm not careful I'm going to end up in the November babies haha. First sono today and they just saw the yolk sac. They are going to repeat on the 25th and by then they said we should be able to see something more reassuring! I can't wait!

Symptoms came back. Mainly nausea and headaches. I really don't wee a lot unless I'm bloated and gassy, I've noticed. I think I'm actually dropping weight cuz I can't seem to find anything that "hits the spot"....

Oh I love being pregnant!
I lost about 1 lb so far, yet I'm eating less than before!  My morning sickness is worse in the morning, yet at night when I get home and DS has a stinky diaper it sends me RIGHT to the toilet :(  Yuck :(  I felt bad for DH, 3 horrible diapers in one day :(  DS has been eating way too many bananas!  

The food cravings are insane!  I craved KFC one day, and I HATE it, but it was SOOOOOO Good!  With DS when I was pregnant I coudln't get enough of PB&J's but again I hate them, I think when DS was about 6 months I started to dislike them again.

Sweets are also hard to handle, unless there dark chocolate :)  DH got me a big box of chocolates!  He asked the lady to make one with just dark chocolate, how sweet!  

Ugh, and the mood swings!  Has anyone else had issues with Mood Swings?!?!  Last night my phone was having some issues, so I got pissed tried to back it up before a hard start (or something, can't think of the name), well I started crying because the software wasn't on the comp anymore (it had been re-installed and not put back on, and DS has hid the desk), I couldn't find it anywhere!  I felt like the world was ending!  Then DH took a look at my phone and fixed it in seconds!  (Keep in mind that I've NEVER had this issue, and I'm an IT person, so I know how stuff works).  Well I started laughing like crazy, so hard I could't stop crying.  DH was like "I'm sorry, I didn't make you cry".  Ugh, I don't cry, AND I've never had such a "flood" of emotions like the past week, it's been HORRIBLE.  DH said I"m MUCH worse than in the either of the two pregnancies.

Lol, sorry for the long story, but seriously, these mood swings are out of control!  The rest of the symptoms are pretty bad too, but I think the mood swings have taken #1 as the worst so far!

Ugh, I HATE being pregnant, lol.  I like the end part, when you can fee/see the baby moving around and the world isn't ending, lol.

I'm SO glad my dr's apt is today, 3 more hours till I leave work and head to get DH and DS for the apt.  I'm really hoping that after the atp I'll start to calm down a little, I'm wondering if the stress of having a past miscarriage is making things worse.
Oh, and szw2008 - I hope you stay in the Oct group with us!  Who know's who will actually have Oct babies though, I was due on April 17th with DS, and had him May 1st.  I'm glad your Symptoms came back too :)
I know what you mean when you say "nothing hits the spot". Everything sounds gross and smells disguesting.
Congrats to everyone,,
   im 6 weeks 4 days, Due Oct. 3... second baby, have a 6 year old daughter,, so exciting.. major symptoms so far,, very irritable..... tired and tender Breasts..  i hope im not on edge for 9 months.. and i dont remember with my daughter.. anyone know if my "on edge feeling " will get better..
Congrats to everyone again
MOOD SWINGS... tell me about it. I am an emotional wreck when i'm pregnant. My husband knows better now, he knows not to **** me off because I get really emotional and really angry. I really never cry unless I'm pregnant!! LOL and when I'm pregnant I cry quite a lot. Lately my mood swings have been less though, thank goodness.

With my first pregnancy, I literally was in denial about mood swings, I really just thought it's how I was. Then about 2 weeks after giving birth, I felt like myself again and i was happy again... man it was a good feeling. I also had really bad claustrophobia while I was pregnant... I could barely kiss my husband because I felt like I COULDN'T BREATHE. I thought that would never go away...luckily it did!! Whew!

I hope I don't get claustrophobic this time... that was terrible.

I am really sick right now though, another symptom, I hate the feeling of morning sickness... and now it's 10:00pm and I feel really icky!!  
your mood swings/irritability may or may not improve... mine sure as heck didn't. I was a ***** my entire pregnancy, and I cried a lot!! I'm hoping I'm not so bitchy this time, my life is a lot less stressful now so lets hope!!
I can't believe it wouldn't let me type b i t ch!! Ha ha...
I am an emotional wreck when I'm pregnant. My husband and I usually have the biggest arguements ever ever time I'm pregnant. Usually in the 4th month. So we'll see what April/May has in store. lol
Good luck for this pregnancy... I know how it is!!
Yeah lasts time they were with me the entire time.  I didn't feel like myself till I was about 6 months.  I was breastfeeding and had some issues, so there was a lot of stress, at 6 months post pregnancy I was officially done and feeling much better.

Since my dr's apt yesterday I've felt a little better, but still freaked out.  The morning sickness is yucky, in two days I lost 1 lb, I can't eat till lunch, and even that I can only eat a little.  I'm trying to find warm things to drink that will help me not loose too much weight.  I read chicken broth is a good one.  I'm going to try to have at least one hot chocolate a day in hopes that helps.  I'm trying SO hard not to gain or loose too much weight, it kinda freaked me out when I got on the scale last night and I was down a full lb from two days before.  My pants are also really loose.  With every pregnancy I've had to buy a pair of pants after loosing weight, I'm hoping I won't need to before I move into maternity pants.

I get claustrophobic sometimes, but since having DS I've started to get over it because he's ALWAYS invading my personal space.
I've been super biatchy laterly too! I am taking an evening class and it goes from 5 to 9 and anytime anyone even whispers too loud while the instructor is talking I almost blow up I get so irritated. It's really weird cuz I usually don't mind as long as I can still hear the professor talking, but man I have a short temper lately. I felt really sick yesterday and the day before so I think my symptoms are there.

After the first sonogram I'm all paranoid. My HCG was at 5587 the day before the scan and I got a BFP 3 weeks before that.

On Friday 1/29 my HCG was 74
Monday 2/1 it was 302
Wednesday 2/3  it was 792
THEN six days later it was 5587.

In the beginning it was going up REALLY REALLY fast, but if it kept going up the same it should have been about 6400 at least. I know you're not supposed to look too far into the HCG numbers as long as they are doubling at least every 72 hours, but I'm so worried my baby will stop developing. The thought of that makes me cry. I feel like things are going smoothly, but gosh I can't stop worrying at all. I can't wait till the 25th for the next sono but I am still freaking out. I don't know if I'll be able to look at the screen when they do it.

I can tell it's going to be a long day today. Since yesterday my mind can't stop worrying that something is wrong.
stop worrying so much!! Your levels are rising, you're young, and your baby will more than likely be just fine! Stress can do worlds of damage to a developing fetus, so best thing to do is enjoy the fact that you're pregnant, and try not to think about it too much. There's nothing you can do if your body decides that the baby isn't ready for the world... so just hope for the best, because that' probably what's going to happen!! Miscarriages while they are common, healthy pregnancies are much more common. Stop stressing! Why are you concerned?? Have you had any miscarriages in the past? If so, I understand your worries.
szw2008 - Your numbers are great!  Try to relax since they are going up.  Just because they went up really fast in the beginning doesn't mean they need to continue going up just as fast.

I just got the call about my numbers, they were 10,486, the lady that called said that you can't tell how far along I was, but that it did fall right at the range of where I am, so that's all that matters!  I'm glad I got the numbers, but I think I'm trying to read into them too much, I wish I could pinpoint my due date better, I know it's off a little.  I guess i need to wait till March 3rd to figure that out.
hi ladies! I see that everyone is having all the same fears that I have been having. This being my first pregnancy I just have no idea what to expect. I was so anxious last night about our u/s this morning that I barely slept. We got good news though, we have a heartbeat!! I was measuring 5wk6days and I should be about 6wk1d so very close. The heartbeat was 105bpm so within the range, but the RE said she would like to see it at atleast 120bpm. We get to go back on Feb 18 to make sure the heartbeat is getting stronger. Can't wait! RE is not saying I am high risk, but I think b/c of my on/off spotting (brown) that she is taking all precautions. She has me on Progesterone suppositories and she said no sex, no lifting over 10 lbs and only light exercising. Does this sound high risk to anyone else? I also have PCOS.
Well I hope everyone else is doing well. We are heading to NC tomorrow to see my mom and surprise her with a big "We're pregnant!" Should be fun! Take care girls!
If you have spotting yes, they do usually put you in High Risk for at least a little while until things are defiantly looking good.  My guess is by the second trimester some of those will be lifted.  Have fun telling your mom!  When we first told our parents about our first pregnancy they were all SO excited!  

Happy Friday Everyone!  Hope you all have fun weekends!
THAT'S GREAT!!!! That's so wonderful!!! A heartbeat is a good sign, I've heard that the chance for miscarriage drops significantly once you hear the heart beat!! It does sound like a bit high risk by the instructions your RE gave you, but i think she just wants you to take it easy just in case. Man I wish my doc would see me earlier than 8 weeks. The exercise thing makes me nervous, I'm a Zumba instructor... I get a lot of exercise... and the last time when I started doing Zumba, I lost the baby. I'm not saying THAT was the cause of it, but it's always in the back of my mind. Maybe I should tell my students that I'm pregnant so they'll understand why I'm taking it easy.
Tasha505 - Yeah, if you have been doing it for so long, this early shouldn't make too much of a difference.  in all three pregnancies I was told that at least during the first trimester that it's safe to continue what ever you were doing, and stop if it starts to hurt.  Then by the second trimester you need to start taking it easy on the abbs.  If you start excersizing and aren't used to it, that's not always safe.

My midwife just told me that if I start to get out of breath to slow it down, if I'm not breathing well the baby isn't either.
Cocacolapanda-   Thanks!! Yeah I told my ladies I might take it a little easy today (which I ended up NOT doing since it was a huge class and lots of new girls, had to make them enjoy my class!) but i told my doctor and he said that as long as I was exercising pre-pregnancy, that I should be just fine. He said people run marathons at 8 months... and are just fine, but of course, didn't recommend it to anyone! (plus the women who do that have obviously been running before and all through their pregnancy)
Hi everyone , I am four weeks pregoo. I am du 10/23/10 . I had miscarriage previously and  I have no children. I feeling waves a nausea here and there also sore boobs, large blue veins on my left boob
I have been waiting for this forum to pop up and here it is. I joined the September and October b/c as far as everything goes I am due October 1st but that may change when I finally get an ultrasound. I am nausious, haveing mild morning sickness, tender fuller boobs, cramps in my stomach, a small baby bump, achne (acne), fatigue, and frequent trips to the bathroom. I am 7 weeks exactly and already showing a little. This is my first baby and my DH and I are so excited. I am hopeing that everything goes good. Have an appointment the 25th to do lab work and family history and hopefully they will scheduale my first ultrasound. I will be a day away from 9 weeks when I go to my appointment. I hope that we all have happy healthy 9 months.
Hey ladies...I am happy to be here!  I beleive I will be due October 18th...I am almost 5 weeks.  I am thrilled and excited.  I am trying to not let my fears overwhelm me.  I will be calling the dr. tomorrow to get things rolling!!!  

As for symptoms, I have had some nausea, and heart burn!  I had it with ds and I guess it is going to plague me right from the start this time...weird...anyway....

I am happy to be here as well.  I am 5 weeks today with due date of October 17th.  We have been trying for a year & used a fertilty specialist for the last 6 months.  The funny thing is this cycle was completely unmedicated and on our own.  Thought the chances were slim so was surprised to see a BFP.

Had bloodtests last week and a little concerned that beta seems low.  Waiting on Friday's results:

On Monday 2/08 my beta was 76, progesterone 15.6
Wednesday 2/10 beta 144, progesterone 33.8
Hey girls, I'm excited to be here. This is my third pregnancy. On August 18th I miscarried one of my triplets due to early dilation. I was 16 weeks. A week after I was induced and had to deliver my other babies. I was originally pregnant with quintuplets (due to high doses of fertility meds) so all remaining 4 babies were delivered. I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter and she is excited about being a big sister. I am 5 weeks 2 days today. I have my ultrasound on the 24th so I'm nervous about that. The only symptoms I've had were nausea during the late part of the day, frequent urination and tiredness. I also have very bad mood swings but usually I try not taking it out on my husband or daughter. Well, hope everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months!!
Welcome newcomers. It's nice to see all the Oct. Babies coming out.
To VaniDavila--I hope all is well this time compared to what you had to go through last year. Try to stay + through this whole process.
To Praying--hopefully your numbers will look great with your next results so you won't worry so much.
For me, I'm 4wks and 3days and last cycle this is when I m/c'd. I feel better about this time. My temps are staying up so that's good. My symtoms (symptoms) are pretty much the same. The breast tingling has all but stopped. But my breast are bigger and heavier. I don't get nausea. I still get cramps off and on. I have been peeing like crazy.
Everyone have a happy and healthy 9 months
Hi ladies! I have been MIA for a while because of the wonderful symptoms. I started having nausea on Feb 12 and was pretty much out for the count the last week. We went for an ultrasound on Feb 19 and got to see the baby again. The heartbeat was definitely stronger at 143 bpm! Very exciting! Now we have to wait two more weeks to see the baby on March 4th. Hubby will be out of town so I'm kind of bummed about that, but I will be excited to see our little tater tot! I am 7 weeks 4 days and my official due date in October 7th. I talked to my RE on Friday about the nausea and my difficulty working, etc. She gave me a prescription for Zofran, but it made me constipated bad! She had me try this Prima Bella watch that sends pulses to your brain to help with nausea. I started it on Saturday and it gave me a major headache or could just be a pregnancy symptom I guess. Anyway, it masks the nausea and left me super hungry! I felt like I was eating every half hour. Although still not able to eat everything I would want. I have to make a decision by Wednesday if I want to order my own. I don't really want to take Zofran if I don't have to. Has anyone else tried this?

I'm glad to hear we are getting so many new people joining us! Good luck to everyone!
That's great news LandM2009. I haven't heard of anyone using those. Its been 8 yrs since my last so there are probably many new meds and remedies for our symptoms.
I had my confirmation appt today and of course it was +. Since I got pregnant right after the m/c and no period in between they want to check my hcg levels today and Wednesday. They want to make sure its progressing like it should. Also their other concern is the due date. So when my hcg levels get into the range of 6wks along they want to then do an ultrasound to look at the heart beat, determine the due date and ease my mind. So I'm happy I at least made it to my confirmation appt this time. My symptoms haven't changed much. Still get occasional headaches. I can smell everything. My breast are continuing to grow. Alittle tingling. I already have issues with my bowels. Now I'm even more constipated. I am bloated. Still peeing like crazy. I get cramps off and on. Not too painful. More like an ache. I have noticed I have been tired all this past week. No nausea, cravings or adversion. Continue to update ladies. H&H 9 months
I didn't mention I'm 5wks and 2days along.
I heard of these morning sickness drops or something that they sell at mother hood maternity that could help with morning sickness too.  I have found some things are worse than others, a few foods that help "sooth" my sickness, and a few things to stay away from.  I just found out that Driving before lunch is one thing that's made it worse!  It's so weird, I can't get out of it because I need to drive to work every day!  

I'm 7 weeks and 3-5 days, and have my next apt a week from Wednesday, when I should be able to see my baby again!  I'm SO excited!  Last week went fast, so I'm hoping this week will too!
I think I'll look for those drops today. Thanks!
I just found the link to them: http:// www . mother hood . com /maternity/nutrition-preggie-pops.asp

Someone also told me that Atomic Fire Ball's helped them, now that's all I've been craving!  I'm hoping to stop at the store to pick some up.
My name is Skye and I am 4 weeks and 5 days today! This is our first child. I am 27 almost 28 and very excited. Our due date is Oct. 28, 2010.  I think my DH is more excited than me (that's because he doesn't have to give anything up) lol. But I'm doing well and trying to stay positive. The hardest part of this whole thing is quitting smoking. I smoked for a long time and I always said the day I got pregnant would be the day I quit. And I have! I have even suprised myself. So today I am 6 days cigarette free and I feel good. I am still having craving cravings but my DH is so helpful and loving. Couldn't have asked for a better person to be by my side. I have no symptoms except for fatigue....SO FAR. I'm extremely tired and that's it. No morning sickness or sore breasts. Hopefully it stays that way! We'll see!!!

Oh and Congrats to all the other October moms!!!!
So I got my beta results and they are 12,468. I'm 24dpo, 5wks and 2 days. I was suppose to go Wednesday to have them done again but they liked the numbers so they just scheduled me for my ultrasound this Friday. They said they like to see the levels around 18,000 so they can see more plus heart will be beating at that level. I'm not too educated on the beta levels. Are my levels alittle high for where I'm at in the pregnancy?
Hi Gals!

I'm 5w 6 days today & am due Oct 20th (but I'm sure that my doc will try to change that a few 100 times as he still thinks I'm only 3 weeks --- hello, conception date pal!).I miscarried In Jan this year So I guess I should be a little nicer to him... he is only a man. LOL

Still not sure that I feel any differently from the mc, but I do know that my hCG levels are rising steadily (always good). I'm not even scheduled to see the doc until March 30th.... 5 looooong weeks away. It's all good though. I have my prenatal script from the 1st go round so plenty of vitamins for the next year and a half. (yum)

Symptoms --- I was very nauseate there for about a week and a half (gone now), sore breast, uncomfortable in my skin feeling, kinda feel heavy all over, tired, tired, tired, peeing more, tired, a few really bad headaches, hungry (growling belly) all the time. Right now... the worst is the sore breasts and trying to sleep with them. Owww....

Hi, I'm going to be one of the last to join I guess...lol... My due date is October 30th. I'm 4w 3d.
I had a loss as well in July 09 at 12 weeks. Someone asked if they thought they had done something to cause the miscarriage. I am pretty sure I miscarried because I was a car detailer, and was working out in the hot sun, and had a heat stroke. I called in sick at lunch and quit my job after that day, but I started having weird symptoms that just kept getting worse after that day.
Right now I'm not having too many symptoms. I'm peeing a lot. I've had a couple of moodswings but not too bad. I had a couple days of minor morning sickness but it seems to have eased off. I'm not feeling too pregnant yet. My BB's are only moderately sore, and I've been having some cramping, and starting to feel hungrier more often.
I am 7 weeks 3 days pregnant with my second (due on 10/10/10).  My daughter is almost 13 months.  So far I have been exhausted and a little sick to my stomach.  I find myself trying to nap every time my little girl does!  
I am 8 weeks closer to 9 weeks this is my 5th pregnancy. I have a 17 year old boy from a previous marriage. DH and I have been ttc for 4 years the last 3 ended in m/c at around 6 weeks no hb, but this time here I am saw and heard a heartbeat! I am very exicted and scared! According to the EDD the Dr gave our baby is due October 4. I have all the symptoms a pregnant woman can have. Dr had to prescribe Zofran to keep food and liquids down. I really hope that most of them go away after the first trimester but if they don't it is a nice reminder that I am pregnant.
claud9 - Congrats on seeing and hearing the heartbeat!  I hope to see mine at almost 9 weeks on Wednesday!
I had my ultrasound yesterday. We got see the heart beating and hear it alittle. It just started beating. 97 bpm. It measures 5mm. My due date was pushed up from Oct. 23rd to Oct. 20th. The ultrasound tech said everything looks good so far. I have a 3cm cyst on my left ovary which is normal. That tells that that's where I Ovulated from, which is weird b/c my O pain was on the right side. Implantation pain was on the right side also. The cyst is what feeds the pregnancy until the placenta takes over. Now I wait til 3/29 for my intake appt. I will be able to really hear the heart beating then, by doppler.
My symptoms are still the same. No nausea.
Welcome to all the new Oct. mommies to be.
Hello Everyone. Today I am 6wks 6days. So far Ive had nausea, vomiting, breast  tenderness, and insomnia! Im due October 17th- I had my first appt 3 weeks ago when I was only 4 wks 2 days and it was very early so we didnt even get to hear the heartbeat :( But my next appt is this coming Tuesday 3/2 and we get a sonogram also. I'm excited!!
Hi all and congrats to all the October mommies to be!!! I am currently 6 weeks 2 days through IVF. I have a 18 year old son and have suffered one blighted ovum. I have already had one US at 5w5d and we got to see the sac and yolk sac measuring exactly the same. We go back this Wed the 3rd for the second US hoping for a nice heartbeat at that time!!! My systoms seem to be like many of the other ladies. Sore breast, fatigue, potty often, heartburn and MOOD SWINGS!!!! :( I will keep all you ladies in my prayers for a healthy 9 months and hope you all do the same for me!!! Nice to meet you all!!!!
Our appointment is on the same day.  Good luck!
I am such an air head.  I just realized that I have not posted anything.  Well today I am 6weeks.  I am very queezy and sleepy.  I have my first appointment on tomorrow March 3rd.  I had a m/c on 11/20/09 at 6weeks and 5 days.  So if I can just get over this hump I will feel more at ease.  I dont' have any anxieties right now but I am sure when I get to the doctors office I probably will.  Good Luck to everyone!
My due date is October 26th if my doctor doesn't change it.  Which I don't think he should.
The third must be big ultrasound day!  I've got my second one tomorrow as well!

Nikkij6577 - Is your due date based on Last AF or when you ovulated?  If it's based on AF it's not all that accurate unless you know when you ovulated.  I'm due Oct 6th, but I'm pretty sure it'll be adjusted to Oct 8th or somewhere near there.  And I know now is the hardest, but it does get better!  I miscarried at 6 1/2 weeks last time, and when I was at that point It was the hardest few days, but now I'm 8 1/2 weeks and everything (I believe) is just fine!  It does feel nice to be over that hump!
Man I'm still waiting on my first ultrasound and my insurance is being lame since it was supposed to go through last week and now it seems like it wont go through until NEXT week! Ugh. That means I can't go to my appointment tomorrow. :( I'm believed to be around 8w1d due October 12, 2010. Although my dating could be a little off since I got pregnant on birth control that I accidentally mixed with antibiotics so I had 2 periods that month but one only lasted for like a day so that could have been implantation bleeding. So far I think everything is going okay with this pregnancy since I still have morning sickness and food aversions and mild cramping and I haven't seen ANY bleeding. But after my missed miscarriage, pregnancy is just scary. I have a doppler that I am dying to use but I know that it will be too early. I need my scan so I can calm down. :(
alaysha - I know exactly what you mean about after a missed miscarriage!  I hope your insurance figured it self out soon!
Well thank you cocacolapanda! It better figure itself out soon! I want my freakin ultrasound!
Hello fellow October due date ladies!
      I'm a carry over from an IVF forum on here.  I'm 8 weeks 3 days and my due date is 9 October.  This is my 3rd child but it's been 15 years since my last pregnancy. Yeah I know...a long time!! I remarried 8 years ago and after establishing and building our family we decided to try IVF.  I was initially carrying twins but Baby B wasn't progressing and vanished.  We're excited that we've been blessed at all.  
      So far all I've had are sore BBs and a little bit of nausea.  Again, another blessing! I'm glad to see that there are so many of us on here.  I've seen my little butterbean and its heartbeat, next week I will be going in for another appt and my OB said we will listen to the heartbeat this time! Can't wait.
      I'm looking forward to tracking and sharing along with you ladies! take care everybody.

Vanessa
hi everyone im keily i have 3 beautiful little girls ages 5 , 4 and 2 i also had a stillborn inbetween my middle n youngest another girls im 7wks n 5 days and really expecting another little girl. I have sickness n soreness with this pregnancy but never had anything with my previous 4 pregnancies so we will see so is everyone excited i know i am now that reality has set in i wish you all well n hopefully keep in touch thanks keily
Hey Coca, I based by EDD on my LMP.  I ovulated on February 1st.  I was doing opk's and I got my surge on the January 31st.
Well hello everyone seems like everybody is doing GREAT!

Well I guess I am jumping in a little late :) but I am currently 8 weeks exactly and I am due October 14th. Right now I really ill. I have all day sickness,but I am counting the days till this part is over so me and the porcelin king and queen don't have so many meetings. :( But inspite of it all I am excited and looking forward to this experience.

OOh I guess I forgot to mention that I am pregnant with twins..
CONGRATS!!! Twins! That is very exciting! Welcome to our forum! :)
Thanks for the welcome. Hope everybody is doing GREAT!

I am due October 5th and I am 10 weeks today. I went on my maternity ward tour today and I am so glad that I only live 15 minutes away. Used an at home doppler and heard the heart beat last night. A nice strong 133. Hopeing its a boy. And waiting for my next prenatal appointment the 6th of April.