Leaking Boobs?
Hi everyone.
So I am 21 weeks and I was sitting on my bed and I got a little curious.  I squeezed my nipple and clear liquid came out.  Is this suppose to happen so soon?  Has this happen to anyone else yet?
LOL I was the same way....only I figured this out weeks ago. Yes I have it too...just a little dab will come out. It's normal. Or when I wear my white bra...I have yellow spots right where my nipples would have been.  
I've been that way the entire pregnancy so far. They don't leak all the time, just a little here and there, It's also my second pregnancy and I think with my first I noticed it around 25-30 weeks.  
I remember getting out the shower with my 1st pregnancy and being 6 months and leaking. lol I was like what's this and from everyday after that I had to wear the breast pads. My body was ready and willing to nurse. :D I was able to do it for a year.
I had that happen to me only once, a couple of weeks ago. I had it almost right away (and heavy) with my first pregnancy, but I ended up m/c. I looked it up when it happened, its totally normal to have it come in this soon.