Pregnancy: Oct 2010 Babies Community
Leaking Boobs?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2010.

Leaking Boobs?

Hi everyone.
So I am 21 weeks and I was sitting on my bed and I got a little curious.  I squeezed my nipple and clear liquid came out.  Is this suppose to happen so soon?  Has this happen to anyone else yet?
LOL I was the same way....only I figured this out weeks ago. Yes I have it too...just a little dab will come out. It's normal. Or when I wear my white bra...I have yellow spots right where my nipples would have been.  
I've been that way the entire pregnancy so far. They don't leak all the time, just a little here and there, It's also my second pregnancy and I think with my first I noticed it around 25-30 weeks.  
I remember getting out the shower with my 1st pregnancy and being 6 months and leaking. lol I was like what's this and from everyday after that I had to wear the breast pads. My body was ready and willing to nurse. :D I was able to do it for a year.
I had that happen to me only once, a couple of weeks ago. I had it almost right away (and heavy) with my first pregnancy, but I ended up m/c. I looked it up when it happened, its totally normal to have it come in this soon.