Need Advice Ladies
Calling all Pregnant Ladies,
   I went for my doct app. today.. im 11 weeks and my doctor couldnt find a heart beat with doppler.. Maybe not so alarming, but with my Daughter i heard a heartbeat at 8 weeks,, need some calming thoughts please, or maybe some similar stories.. im trying to be positive, but always think the worst right, like a misses miscarige,, please share your advice, need to feel better..
thanks Girls
Its common not to find a heartbeat with a doppler until 12-14 weeks for the first time. I'm surprised you were able to hear it last time at 8 weeks? Is it possible you heard it via ultrasound at 8 weeks?
Yeah I think that alaysha is right. I didn't hear my babies hb on a doppler until 14-15 weeks. My doc hasn't even tried because I am having u/s every 2 weeks... I would think if your doctor thought it was something wrong then they would have given you an u/s to make sure everything is ok... When is your next appt?
Doctor told me to come back in a week or 2 and we would try ahain.. he also said he couldnt feel my uterus yet but that was normal.. is that normal for your second baby?
We tried to hear the heart beat when I was 9 weeks but didn't hear anything.  My midwife then did an ultrasound and we saw a strong 160 hb!  I too heard the heart beat around the 8 weeks with my first, but I was also very skinny, and still have a lot of belly fat from the past pregnancy.

I'm sure everything is just fine!
The heart beat is usually not detected until about 12 weeks... so i wouldn't worry about it. What did your doctor say? I didn't hear the heart beat with my first pregnancy till I was 12 weeks. And with this one, my doc says it's not even worth it to listen yet... he always does an u/s though, and we can see the baby kicking and moving. Don't worry about it... you're 11 weeks, your baby is probably just fine!!