Pregnancy: Oct 2011 Babies Community
gender prediction kits

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2011.

gender prediction kits

has anyone ever used the gender prediction tests? if so was it accurate?
Hello, first of all, I already had my baby, but accidently clicked on Oct. 2011 babies and seen your post. I tried it with my baby and it came out that I was having a girl and yes, I did have a girl. I honestly don't know if it's true or what, but it was true for me.
I was wondering how accurate also. I am however pregnant with twins so may not work in my case.
so i ended up ordering one and it came in the mail today. I took the test and it says most definitly a BOY but.... I still have my hopes set on a girl! lol I was reading up on the test from intelligender and it is acctually only 80% accurate so I still got a good chance of getting my girl. :) I have two boys already
I hope you get your girl too.
This would be our first.  I am pregnant with twins so not sure if the test would work since I might have one of each. LOL
Tomorrow is my first OB appt. I am so excited!!
wow twins i dont know what i would do lol but they are a blessing! good luck with your ob apt tomorrow maybe you will get to see the babies!!! how far along will you be?
My doctor said that I'm better off flipping a coin cause 2 out of 5 tests are wrong, I still took it for fun and it said a boy. We will see if it's right! As far as twins I do not think it will be acurate unless they are the same sex! The doc said it was a waste of my 30 bucks!
well Mine was right I am having a BOY!