gender prediction kits
has anyone ever used the gender prediction tests? if so was it accurate?
Hello, first of all, I already had my baby, but accidently clicked on Oct. 2011 babies and seen your post. I tried it with my baby and it came out that I was having a girl and yes, I did have a girl. I honestly don't know if it's true or what, but it was true for me.
I was wondering how accurate also. I am however pregnant with twins so may not work in my case.
so i ended up ordering one and it came in the mail today. I took the test and it says most definitly a BOY but.... I still have my hopes set on a girl! lol I was reading up on the test from intelligender and it is acctually only 80% accurate so I still got a good chance of getting my girl. :) I have two boys already
I hope you get your girl too.
This would be our first.  I am pregnant with twins so not sure if the test would work since I might have one of each. LOL
Tomorrow is my first OB appt. I am so excited!!
wow twins i dont know what i would do lol but they are a blessing! good luck with your ob apt tomorrow maybe you will get to see the babies!!! how far along will you be?
My doctor said that I'm better off flipping a coin cause 2 out of 5 tests are wrong, I still took it for fun and it said a boy. We will see if it's right! As far as twins I do not think it will be acurate unless they are the same sex! The doc said it was a waste of my 30 bucks!
well Mine was right I am having a BOY!