Pregnancy: Oct 2011 Babies Community
pink discharge at 13 weeks pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2011.

pink discharge at 13 weeks pregnant

im really worried. I went to the emergency room coz of pink discharge and baby was fine but this happened again the same time last week. Has anyone experienced this and gone to have a healthy baby? im 14 weeks now and saw baby on ultrasound last night 160bpm. I didnt have sex or anything so im so confused at what could be causing this. I need some reassurance or peace of mind.
I had a tiny bit of spotting twice in the last two weeks. Once when I was lifting too much weight and the second time was after a light workout. If your cervix is still long and closed, the baby looks good and you feel fine then I wouldn't worry about it.

I have known women on medhelp that had spotting on and off the entire pregnancy. It's one of those funny things that can just happen. If you had a bleed in the uterus it would have shown up on the ultrasound. Perhaps it's the corpus lutem cyst disolving??? Right about now your placenta should be taking over 100% and the cyst should be going away.
thankyou so much for replying i feel so much better now. Im driving myself crazy. yes the ultrasound was perfect they couldnt find why i had pink discharge though. I dont like it at all but i guess its just going to be a normal thing like you said. Thanks again i really appreciate your reply