pink discharge at 13 weeks pregnant
im really worried. I went to the emergency room coz of pink discharge and baby was fine but this happened again the same time last week. Has anyone experienced this and gone to have a healthy baby? im 14 weeks now and saw baby on ultrasound last night 160bpm. I didnt have sex or anything so im so confused at what could be causing this. I need some reassurance or peace of mind.
I had a tiny bit of spotting twice in the last two weeks. Once when I was lifting too much weight and the second time was after a light workout. If your cervix is still long and closed, the baby looks good and you feel fine then I wouldn't worry about it.

I have known women on medhelp that had spotting on and off the entire pregnancy. It's one of those funny things that can just happen. If you had a bleed in the uterus it would have shown up on the ultrasound. Perhaps it's the corpus lutem cyst disolving??? Right about now your placenta should be taking over 100% and the cyst should be going away.
thankyou so much for replying i feel so much better now. Im driving myself crazy. yes the ultrasound was perfect they couldnt find why i had pink discharge though. I dont like it at all but i guess its just going to be a normal thing like you said. Thanks again i really appreciate your reply