19 weeks and worried :(
This is my 1st pregnancy and I'm 19 weeks today .. I've had my 12 week scan and heard the heartbeat at 16 weeks and it was nice and strong but I'm yet to feel any movement and I really don't feel pregnant and ive also had no symptoms .. I'm getting very weiry that somethings wrong :-(
Could someone give me some advice plz to help me and stop me freaking out!!  
I'm assuming this is your first baby? Most first time mums wont feel movement until around 20 - 21 weeks! You could try having a cold drink and something like an apple that will slowly release sugar and lie on your side and see if you can feel anything. But baby is still pretty small so has so many hiding spots still, so I would not worry at all! You've heard the heartbeat, which is great! I find that lying on my back I feel my baby more after I have a big big big drink of water. Try to relax! :)
My first baby I didn't even know I was pregnant till almost 3 mos. And I didn't feel her move till 6 mos. I wouldn't worry as long as u can still hear the heartbeat ur probably fine.
i am 21 weeks 2 days and today i am finally starting to feel stronger moves and it is my second child. you should start feeling them pretty soon it all depends on were the placenta is how much fat you have I am not a skinny person and i have fat on my belly so it takes me longer . But it is LLL NORMAL
I dunno about the fat thing, I'm pretty overweight and I felt my first baby move at 17 weeks. But I do agree about the placenta placement.
I don't know about that fat thing either I'm not real over weight but I an heavyer then I was the first time and I've already felt the baby move around I'm 20 weeks
Yeah I agree I had my 16 week midwife appt 4 weeks ago this coming Thursday and thats when we heard the heartbeat it was strong my notes say 153bmp which im guessing is good? I'm bout a size 18-20 UK but really healthy so unsure bout the fat side of the things if that makes a difference? I keep feeling like a pulling feeling on the inside almost likectge otherside
Almost like the otherside of my bellybutton! Could that be something? Got the next scan on the 15th but don't know if I can wait that long with the way I'm feeling :-(
I'm 21 weeks 4 days .pregnant with my first baby. I started feeling her move a week ago. Don't worry. Your baby is fine. I was worried too but Dr said everything is going well. I too didn't feel pregnant. I found out at 12 weeks and still have no symptoms. No sickness no cravings. Just back aches. I got lucky to not have gotten morning sickness