Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
20wks+1

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.

20wks+1

I was 20 weeks yesterday and to me my bump doesn't seem to of got any bigger :-( had my 1st scan at 12+1 and still have to wait another 2 wks for next 1 .. Just worried that baby is growing (I'm bout a size 18-20) so I thought I would be bigger than most lol but I'm just staying the same :-(
Any advice?  
Dont worry. Everyone carries differently. You may just be the type that pop out all at onCe near the end. With being a bigger girl you may aldo be losing and growing at the same time. Just relax and enjoy the little kicks and punches telling you your little one is doing good.
same here.. im goin to be 22wks and i feel like my tummy hasnt grown.. but they say my daughter is 1pound 1ounce so i know shes growing,, jus bot my belly as much lol :/
Ive got my scan Thursday so I'm hoping really hoping that everything is gunna be ok. I'm looking 4ward to seeing "pickle" again but bricking it cuz of all the stuff they have to check lol I have had such a good pregnancy so am I going to be jynxed when it comes to bubba?
i was bigger at 7 weeks due to bloating that I am now at 23 i still look fat in most of shirts not pregnant I was complaining saturday they i look like lady with fat bally and my dh told me to put sign on my belly I am not fat I am pregnant. Don't worry its ok not to have a big belly
I'm 21 weeks and fairly small still my belly popped out right away then  stayed the same. I was a lot bigger my last pregnancy. You will probably show more towarde s the end
Im a FTM and I barely showed at all until I hit 33 weeks then bam I finally got a belly lol. So I wouldn't worry.