Placenta Abruption
Hey ladies!  I am preg for the first time & just terrified about every little thing! Everyone told me once u make it past 12 wks ur good to go BUT just after 16 wks I started having bleeding, not alot but enough to scare the holy crap outa me So went to my OB & u/s showed partial placenta seperation He said its very small but in my mind very small is too big! Has anybody else had this prob or know of anybody who has had it? He said its not common to happen this early in the preg but Ive been on bedrest for the last 3 wks & the Dr seems to think I shldnt have anymore probs after this.  Im supose to return to work next week & once again my nerves are on edge Im a nurse so Im on my feet alot.  I literally feel like Im carrying around a thin shelled egg under my shirt Im afraid to even sneeze!
sorry you have to go true that , you shouldn't carry anything heavy and try to relax as much as possible and it should be ok
I had heavy bleeding too when I was 16 weeks. The u/s looked normal and heartbeat was normal too.  But when I went to the Dr for a follow up they said my placenta was too low and caused bleeding. I was put on bedrest for a week. I'll be 22 weeks on Thursday and everything is fine now :) as your uterus begins to grow your placenta moves up. I was terrified too though. The thought of a misscarriage devastated me