Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
Preterm labor??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Preterm labor??

I just hit 24 weeks but all last week I had contractions, and just a few nights ago I had regular contractions for about an hour and a half. They didnt get painful, but they were uncomfortable. I tried to lay down and eventually fell asleep. They obviously quit but ive still had a few since then. Im calling my doc tomorrow but I just wonder if it happened to anyone else out there. Should I expect him soon??
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I experienced the same thing...my contractions went for 2hours...i went to the hospital and they said i was in preterm labour and could have bub anytime...i had also dilated 1.4cm. They gave me 2 injections of steriods to mature the baby lungs incase i was to go into labour. i was 30weeks pregnant at the time. The docs just said to take it easy and rest heaps.
Blank
463595_tn?1334000822
stay hydrated , relax, no lifting . but if they regular I would go to L&D . last time they gave me shot to stop mine I was 1,5cm dilated .
Blank
Thanks for your comments. Im 35 weeks now. Lol so I didnt go into labor! Hopefully now I do soon tho!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...