Relocating to Charlotte NC Need and OB
hi Ladies I am moving from NY to Charlotte NC and I would like to know if anyone can suggest a OB preferrable a MFM perinat OB and a Hospital to deliver at.  We bought a house around Concord and I saw the Carolina MEdical Hospital - UNIVERSITY pretty close by I wonder if this is a good place with all private rooms and birthing suites.  Also a Perinatologist OB would be awesome being I am 35 and with twins.
The best thing to do would be to call your local hospital and ask for their physician referral service. They can give you the names and numbers of OBs. Good luck to you!
Btw how are the twins? I had switched accounts. I was destin2bamomma and our fet failed in Feb when you got pregnant with the twins. Hope everything is going well for you and the babies :)
Thanks for the advice. So far they are doing great I go for my US today . Counting myself lucky for being morning sickness and fairly symptom free for the most part.  
Are you going to try again?
I'm having mine at the Bradford Clinic in Presbyterian hospital in Matthews. Great atmosphere and wonderful staff and doctors and hospital with birthing suites. You should check it out!
And I'm also from NY!!! ;-)
Ginger I hope all is well I lost one of my twins just about 2 weeks ago and it has been hard but I am stil with 1 and hoping and praying for the best.

Thanks for the advice but since My situation changed the Dr has kept me here till further notice and probably birth. my poor new empty house.. lol
Matthews isnt to far we looked at a few houses there beofre settling on our house.