Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
could i be pregnant please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.

could i be pregnant please help

My husband and i have been trying to concieve (conceive) for a long time now.. and recently ive been very tired around the same time for the last couple of days..my breasts are verytender to the touch..but i took a test and it was neg :( anyone else experience this ? please help
yep i experienced that on my pregnancy. im already 8 weeks. at first i noticed i was very sick and tired. but i didnt let it get to me. i then bled and it stopped after 3 days. took a pregnancy test and i came back negative so i was like ok im not pregnant. a couple of weeks later i felt sick and tired again and i was like hmmmm im not getting my period so i took a test and it came back positive. i found out i was 5 weeks pregnant at the er room.