Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
cramps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.

cramps

i am geting a bad cramps in my ***, sometimes they last for minutes but sometimes for hours. It is almost impossible to walk. last time i had to crawl to the bathroom, Do you girls know anything that can relive them
Heating pad might help if you have one. I have been using mine every day because of a pinched nerve in my back,hemoroids(sorry tmi), and my spreading hips. Just where ever the cramp or pain is at I put the heating pad on.
i will try that, thanks
Ive been taking baths seems to help.
So wat is a hemoroid? I kno its on your bum lol..but thats all I kno. I know this has nothing to do with your question..sorry. I havent had that pain but I have plenty others! so sorry for you tho..i hope you find relief!
they are varicose veins
They are veins that hurt so bad when pressed upon that it can paralyze your thoughts and whatever else you were doing. They are veins on the rectum that swell up related to pregnancy or constipation.