Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
help?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.

help?

I am in the start of my third trimester. I have stressed majority of my pregnancy but my baby is healthy & growing properly. Although I still have a great deal with stres b/c i will be raising my baby alone once he's in this world. What is some good advice for a young (teen) mother? So that I can stop all the stress!!
basically just relax and treat yourself to a spa day! ignore all the drama that isn't important.  
Try to find some support in your area for pregnant and new moms.  Knowing where to turn to for help in advance of your baby being born will help your stress levels.  Where are you located?  
Indianapolis
Try these resources to get connected to help and relieve yourself of some of this stress.

Sign up for free baby info by text:
http://text4baby.org/

Perinatal support, including medicaid, infant health, postpartum information:
http://www.indianaperinatal.org/sections/mothers_and_families.php
Indiana Family Helpline at 1.855.HELP.1ST

Attend a La Leche League meeting
http://www.llli.org/web/indiana.html

Uve been through this before but never stressed in being a ten mom. I'm sure you will have the support if your mom, and you will be greatly surprised at how much both grandparents of your baby will care and also help out too. I mean you just can't hate a BABY! Even if the dads not around other ppl on both sides of the family will help.
And please remember ur kid comes first lots of teen moms want to still go out and have funbut you've got to think first.
And I meant I've been through this before had being a teen mom myself.
Hi. I was a teen mom..im only 20 now and about to have my 2nd..but being a mother is not as hard as some make it out to be. Granted I have my babys daddy in my life, but still he works a lot and doesnt have time to take our girl very often so its mostly on me. I kno were in different boats but its not so hard and like others have said, youll.have SOME help, right? But I would also.seek out help from organizations if I was in your shoes. There us lots of help out.there..how old are you anyway?
I too was a teen mom. 1st child at 16, 2nd at 20 and now 3rd coming at 28 and I will say it is hard to raise a child when you truly are giving your all and doing it right. Anybody can be a half a** mom but if you are really doing your best and giving your all to make your kid the best they can be of course it won't be easy. Just like every other job except this is a real reflection upon you and an actual member of society you are raising. But guess what it can be done. You can do It and you can do it well. Just wxpect that it WILL be used but some thinga get easier in 5ime because it will be thinga you handled before or already heard about etc etc You will be fine. It is scary, fear of the unknown but you can and WILL do it. Best wishes!