home births?
I'm due october 30th and live in mass. I have been wanting a home birth for my sec pregnancy before I even got pregnant. My first pregnancy went great but I'm looking into the limitaions when you give birth in the hospital and I don't feel they are fear. After all its my pregnancy. I want four people ine the room, but allowed only two and I want my son to be pressant most of the time but they won't allow unless iv been in labor after a certain amount of hours. Not only that, the doctors try to rush the birth to make room for the next. I almost had a c-section all because I wasn't dialating fast enough. I want my experiance relaxed and happy surrounded by the ones I love most. So what I'm asking is if anyone knows the expesnces of having a home birth and what are your oppinions on home births.
I didn't have a homebirth, but I respect and admire people who do!  I have been reading a blog called Birth Without Fear that has great birth stories to give you an idea of what it might be like.

But, I also live in MA and had a great hospital that didn't put any of the pressure on that you mentioned, and had a great, calm, natural hospital birth experience.  It was Baystate Franklin in Greenfield, if you are not in this area though, check the other Baystate hospitals or try to find a hospital near you with the unicef baby-friendly desgination.  Good luck!