home births?
I'm due october 30th and live in mass. I have been wanting a home birth for my sec pregnancy before I even got pregnant. My first pregnancy went great but I'm looking into the limitaions when you give birth in the hospital and I don't feel they are fear. After all its my pregnancy. I want four people ine the room, but allowed only two and I want my son to be pressant most of the time but they won't allow unless iv been in labor after a certain amount of hours. Not only that, the doctors try to rush the birth to make room for the next. I almost had a c-section all because I wasn't dialating fast enough. I want my experiance relaxed and happy surrounded by the ones I love most. So what I'm asking is if anyone knows the expesnces of having a home birth and what are your oppinions on home births.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
715930 tn?1338726036
I didn't have a homebirth, but I respect and admire people who do!  I have been reading a blog called Birth Without Fear that has great birth stories to give you an idea of what it might be like.

But, I also live in MA and had a great hospital that didn't put any of the pressure on that you mentioned, and had a great, calm, natural hospital birth experience.  It was Baystate Franklin in Greenfield, if you are not in this area though, check the other Baystate hospitals or try to find a hospital near you with the unicef baby-friendly desgination.  Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community Resources