Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
just curious

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.

just curious

So I'm going to be 23 weeks tomorrow and I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I had morning sickness throughout the first trimester and when I hit the second it went away. Problem is I have noticed thar in the past few weeks the nausea has returned. :( and on top of that the thought and sight of food is making me not want to eat. Is this going to be an on going thing until my baby is born?
My symptoms stop for a few days then start up again. I'm pretty miserable. My first pregnancies 2nd trimester was a breeze nit this one. They are all different. Hang in there
Im the same at 22w2d, nausea has returned after the worst 1st trimester ever. I pray that it lighten up cuz I was soo scared in the beginning thinking id harm my baby girl as I lost almost 15 lbs. Due 10/27/12
same here , mine came back at 23 and a half week , bad nausea