Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
not felt baby move

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.

not felt baby move

Im 22+2 first time mum and just wondering when people felt their baby kick for the first time?? Ive not felt my babygirl kick yet... thanks xx
Hi my son is now 2 and i felt him kick at 26 weeks, but everyone is different. I didnt feel him at an early stage because he was a big baby, so he was squashed lol. but dont worry everything will be fine. Also there may be a chance that you have felt her move, but it might have been when you were doing something, or sleeping, thats the usual. I got my son to move with a hot bath, and there he was moving around. But good luck  
this past week ive felt my baby girl move, try lying on your back and like shaking your belly, she always kicks me when i do it haha, i can only feel it lightly too. it also depends on where she is lying, as your stomach and placenta may be cushioning her movements/kicks xx
Have patience, my dear. If you haven't felt her kick yet, you will soon. The first "quickening" movements feel a lot like gas, so if you feel gas bibles moving and popping a couple times, but you don't fart soon after, that's the baby.
Everyone feels their babies move at different times during their pregnancys.
Thanks guys. I do try Kym but get nothing lol and yeah it feels like poppin sometimes. On my scans she was very active but felt nothing. She likes to do somersaults on u/s lol xx
I am 20 wks and still waiting to feel mine also. I think I felt something last night when I was trying to fall asleep but it was so quick & light Im not sure! I read somewhere to drink something reallly cold & sweet like OJ to make em move so Im gonna give it a try lOl I'll let u knw if it works!
whith my son my placenta was in front so i almost dint experienced it at all. whuth this one i think it started after 17 weeks and it is always on if i am relax on my back. be patien you will get it soon
with my first it was about 22 weeks, with the pregnancy it was a bit ealier.  I bet you will start feeling things soon!
Everyone is different. I started feeling my baby at 14weeks. Now I'm almost 21weeks and it feels like straight kicks and punches lol. And I'm a first time mom. Trust me you'll feel the baby soon. Mine is crazy active
Hey guys. Thanks for your comments, i sat down last night and bubba kicked and my whole belly moved! Was exciting bit weird at same time. Now when im relaxed its all she does lol xx good luck everyone on ur pregnancy :) xx