scared
I'm 16 weeks and am very scared to tell my grandparents that I'm pregnant, they never approved of any of my moms or my pregnancys and the last time I was pg they forced me into an abortion and I'm thankful tgat I'm 3000 miles away now so they can't see my big tummy but every time I talk to them they ask me if I'm pg and I lie then feel bad but its never been good about telling them don't know what to do
I don't know your situation or your age but I wouldn't let anyone even my family make me get an abortion. I assume you want to keep this baby. If you do then you need to tell them regardless of how they feel about it. It's your body and your decision. Why do they ask you every time they talk to you if your pregnant? Is someone in your family telling them you are? It's kind of a strange thing of them to ask out of the blue. If  you don't want to tell them over the phone write a letter. Only you should make the decision of what you do with your baby wether you keep it or adopt it out. There are many couples who would love to adopt a baby who can't have one of their own. I'm sorry they are not more supportive of you and your choices. You need to get this out in the open and off your chest so you are not stressing out. It's not good for you or the baby.