Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
should i let my daughter see the baby

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.

should i let my daughter see the baby

I an having my 2nd child and we go Thursday for my 20 week check which will also be when we get to see the baby again. I asked my 6 year old if she wanted to go to see the baby. She said no, that she had already seen the pics from the first time. I'm guessing she doesn't relize that baby is growing and changing and doesn't look like a peanut anymore. But should I explain this too her and ask her again if she wants to go see the baby I want her to be excited about having a lil brother or sister but she doesn't seem to even care
I would show her pictures online telling her that its a bg different also you can tell her that the baby might wave hands to her. But i wouldn't push her to go ; e took my almost 3 year old son . he was happy but he got bored fast
Yea that's kinda what I'm worried about I think it would be an amazing thing for her to see. Since I would never in a million yrs let her in there when I'm actually having the baby but she doesn't seen intrested in it at all