Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
weird dreams

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.

weird dreams

I know this may sound strange. But it seems the further into this pregnancy I get the weirder my dreams get. I used to never remember dreams my the are just so strange I wake up and remember every detail. The thing that worries me is that my husband and daughter are usually in these dreams but the baby never is. Like its not there and I'm not pregnant with it. Is anybody else having this? Or is it even normal?
Yes thara normal chick I always have bad dreams about my husband or my son. Sometimes I'm pregnant . I did the same in my first pregnancy!
Hi there!

With all 3 of my pregnancies, I had vivid and disturbing dreams. I was happy to be pregnant so I never understood why I had 'nightmare-like' dreams. The doctor said it was due to my heightened concerns for my unborn child. Hmmm, perhaps ... then again, perhaps it was just me and my hormones being bizarre! :-)  When the pregnancies ended, so did the dreams! I wish you the very best. Take care!
Thanks ya'll I feel I a little better knowing I'm not the only one
With my second one I would always have dreams that my first baby was falling, and I cant catch her.  One time I was boarding an airplane and the floor separated and my daughter fell through. Once I was on a pier and she fell and I couldnt catch her. It was always a different place but same general concept. It was so creepy.

With my first one I would have repeated dreams my husband was cheating on me and didn't care. I would catch him red handed and he would be like "whats the problem??"

I have recurring dreams with this one too, but they are not really nightmarish. I am always really hungry in my dream but everything in my fridge is frozen solid, and all my cabinets are locked.

Weird huh?
During my 3rd pregnancy I always dreamt my husband was cheating. During this pregnancy I have very odd dreams about bears or old friends trying to get me in my house.
Mine usually involve work. Which is weird cause I sleep with the tv on so I can focus in it rather then thinking about what I need to get done that night at work. And then in all my dreams I'm not pregnant the baby is no where around its a little un settling for me
this is my first pregnancy and we are having twins. My sister in law told me about all the sex dreams she always had and a few other women said the same thing so I was expecting to have sex dreams. But NOPE. I end up having savage murder dreams wtf..... and its generally me killing people and trying to justify them in my dreams. great so my hormones make me a psychopath.
Don't worry, I've had sex dreams AND murder dreams this pregnancy. Totally freaks me out everytime, but I'm glad it's not just me.