14 weeks and still sick :(
Hi all, this is my second pregnancy and I'm due Oct 24 :) I've got a little 6yr old boy, I was not to sick during
That pregnancy it eased off at 12 week's, this time around I'm soooo sick, all day I wake vomiting and go to bed with
Bad nausea :( will this ever end. Its ruinIng my pregnancy excitement and my hole body feels horrible all the time. Is anyone else going through the same thing?
I'm not too experienced in this department as I'm 16wks with my first baby. But they say, each pregnancy is different. My sister had 2 babies. Her second pregnancy was a little more difficult; no major problems but just pains and extreme fatigue. My hope for you is that your nausea will pass eventually. Stay strong! Good luck.
Yes, each pregnancy can be as different as night and day lol. When I was pregnant with my daughter I never got sick until the second trimester but it was only a few times. I'm 17w3days with my second now and the first trimester was horrible compared to my last pregnancy. I've only actually gotten sick once so far but the nausea was killing me, I still have my bad days, and have lost about 20 pounds this far.
Thank you for ur reply.  I appreciate the support