5weeks 1st pregnancy
So I have been spotting for 11 days now and I'm 5weeks.  Went to dr today and said it was to early to tell anything. My cervix is closed but dr said all we can do is blood work to see if my levels are going up. So I will know by Friday. Has anyone experienced this?  It's very nerve wracking and scary!
I just had this last week. I had low progesterone, so I got an early ultrasound. The baby had a heartbeat and looked ok, so I was put on progesterone treatments and bed rest this week. It was completely nerve wracking, but I am taking this week off if work and everyone has been very supportive.
My sister in law had some spotting with her pregnancy and everything was fine on her 12 wk scan on Tuesday! My mum also bled for several months when she was pregnant with me! Good luck and congratulations!!