Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
Cramps early on??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cramps early on??

I was just wondering if anyone has had cramps in early pregnancy?? My last pregnancy ended in mc i knew from the beginning that something wasn't right, this is different though its almost a pressure feeling i am 4 weeks and 6 days and everything is making me worry. I have my first Dr appt Feb. 22.
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1169162_tn?1331235953
Cramping is very very common in early pregnancy, as your uterus is stretching to make room for the baby.  I had cramps for most of the first trimester with my first pregnancy and I had cramps for about a week with this one.  I would only worry if the cramps are accompanied by any bleeding.  Good luck and conrgats.
Blank
It makes me feel so much better to hear that!! Thank you so much!! I have 2 children i just don't remember the cramps! Congrats to you as well!!
Blank
Yes it's normal, I know how you feel, my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. I was so scared when I became pregnant after but I was fine, I even bleed at 6 months pregnant so bad! I was paranoid . Don't worry and best of luck
Blank
Hi! I'm on my 5th week, and I've had cramps every day for the past 10 days. Mine don't last very long and they aren't that bad. I don't think it's anything to worry about. :)
Blank
Same here, im at the 5 week mark and ive had cramps everyday for about 2 weeks. They arent too bad more of a bother so i think your okay!
Blank
I'm in my 5th week and also having cramps and I was also worried. After reading other people's responses I now feel a lot better about it.
Blank
My cramps have stopped now should i be worried about them stopping?!? I feel good about this pregnancy i still have my other symptoms tired all the time, food likes dislikes, and Im starting to get my nose! Oh the smells.
Blank
My first pregnancy ended in MC and since I've given birth to 2 healthy kids um currently 8w 4d pregnant again and stay in pain but they say its normal so try to relax
Blank
Am 5wks and 5days and aving cramps. I think its normal coz felt the same with my son and daughter. This is my 3rd child
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank