Gender Tests
Has anyone ever taken the gender tests like gender maker or intelligender? I have ordered one for me and one for my sis in law from the US from gender maker-going to test tomorrow and see what it says. My sis in law only has 3 weeks till her 20wk scan, so will be able to see if it's right then.  I wanted the intelligender test, but shipping was so expensive, so went for the other one instead.  It seems the success rate is roughly 80% so not holding my breath, but thought it would be fun to find out a possibility that is a little more reliable than the ring test!!
Well I took the test - it was quite purple, but looking more blue purple...just 11 weeks till we find out for sure. Will give my sis in law her test on Fri and see if her result matches her scan on 2 apr!
I took the intelligender...said I am having a boy...still have to saot a few weeks to find out for sure!!
Did it work for you? My sis-in-law had a pink test and it's a girl!! I had my 12 week scan when she had her 20 week. I have my 20 week scan on 24 May(my parents wedding anniversary) so will see if my interpretation of the purple is right or not!
I did intelligender
Oops posted too soon, but it said boy. I'll find out the 21st but most people I know who did it said it was wrong
I did intelligendersaid boy and I'm having a boy!!