How soon is too soon?
We just found out about the pregnancy today at 3 weeks pregnant and are wondering when we should tell our families. This is our second child. Our first born is now 2. Let me know what worked for you.
with My First Child I Planned On Waiting 3 Months In Case Of miss carrage But My mother Suspected Befor I Could wait. I Suggest Letting Your Family And Friends Know When You Feel Comfortable With it.
I'm in the same spot! We just found out at 4 weeks with my second. I had the idea of telling our immediate family on Valentines Day. (At 7.5 weeks) I pinterest a lot so.. I have plans on how to tell them in sn unforgettable way.
I am 4w6d. We plan on telling friends about bubs after our first scan because last july i miscarried. We told almost everyone i was finally pregnant with our first child together. I have a son from a previous relationship. It broke our hearts when we had to tell people we  were no longer expecting. So here i am pregnant again but keeping mum ( pardon the pun ). There are people i did have to tell like my father and boss so if anytthing happend or i needed help with something then they could be there to help or support. Like now i have gone off my food because of the slight nausea and imm feeling tired earlier in the afternoons so my boss is helping with less hours for a
few weeks.
I don't know. My husband and I just found out a few days ago and I'm 5 wks tomorrow, we're going to tell our close family, his parents and mine, this weekend. This is my third pregnancy,it was a surprise, and Im excited. I can't wait to spill the beans.
I am in an identical situation, except am nearly 6 weeks on 17th feb, and I know exactly how u feel we did and are doing the same xx
I'm 5 weeks and ive only told the necessary people in case i need assistance in anything. We're going to try and make it around the 3 month mark and surprise everyone with a sonogram. Around the 3 month mark it'll be my birthday so that'll be a nice surprise for everyone. And im crazy excited because it mine and my husband's first one.
Best of luck to ya!