Not a question, just vent
I work in a department store and a lady comes in, shes misinformed about something, so I'm knocking prices down and giving her discounts that I'm technically not supposed to then she starts telling me I'm screwing her over and charging her too much and need to learn how to do math because I'm not doing it right. But funny thing is, I don't do the math, the computer does the math. I try to explain how its being done and she just raises her voice over me telling me I don't know what I'm doing and storms out. And yeah, hormones kick in, have to tear up from being pissed.
To heck with her... I had people try to do that to me at a department store I used to work at and normally I just wouldn't give them the price that they thought that they were going to receive, wasn't my responsibility. People are neurotic a lot of the time, just relax and remember, retail is terrible! lol
I feel ya girl!! I am a nurse and work at a psych hospital on the  detox/substance abuse unit. The patients are needy and entitled to say the least! I have found myself with little paitence and snapping in ways I never used to!! Things annoy me waaay more than they used to! Thankfully I have my pregnancy hormones to blame! :)