Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
Not to sure...?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Not to sure...?

So im 11wks 4days and I went to the hospital because after an orgasm I bled very bright red blood and was nervous. Ultra sound revealed baby is fine but the dr didnt exactly tell me what had happened for the bleeding all she told me was to take it easy. But she did not tell me how long before I could have intercourse again. My question is does anyone know how long before me and my fiance could have intercourse again?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2075737_tn?1379451282
I wouldn't worry much about it, unless you start bleeding a lot or cramping along with it. With my first pregnancy I bled after sex some, but a little bleeding early in pregnancy is normal as long as there isn't cramping along with it (in that case call your doctor). Cramping & bleeding are normal as long as its one or tthe other and not both at once. Good luck!
Blank
When I was around 10wks same thing happen to me Dr said I had a thin lining tat why I bleed and its normail if I bleed non stop or cramp to call so
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...