Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
Relationships and pregnancy. .

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.

Relationships and pregnancy. .

It hasnt been easy at all!! This was unplanned and although he seems excited and weve picked names and stuff I cant help but feel hes holding his true feelings from me about how he feels about it. I'm so emotional and sensetive and read wayyy too into things but at this point I'm 13weeks. I feel fat and unattractive...we have not had sex since I found out I was pregnant. Weve fooled around once and thats it! I have told him its bothering me and I'm worried...he says dont worry he loves me. But its been a week and a half since we talked about it and still no sex. I feel like he doesnt want me..has anyone experienced this. My bf internalizes his feelings a lot and I think this has a lot to do with it!
U will feel like that cause i do sometimes and this is my second child im pregnant with and jus tell him how u feel and talk to him about it and if he loves u like he says he does he will listen and give u strait answers and if u wanna message me u can cause ik how u feel cause my first child the father bailed on me wen we found out and ik i was 15 but still and im 21 now and been with my man for 3years in july of this year and we planed this pregnancy and he loves my son as his own and everything but yea all them moodyness and stuff is part of pregnancy
Thank you! Some days are harder than others...I really didnt expect the hormones to be this crazy and make me feel like a crazy person! I also have bad anxiety and that doesnt help matters at all! I do talk to him about how I feel..and hes supportive. Idk my mind just takes control and is irrational and I end up getting mad at him for the stupidest thing! I know its hard for him to deal with a moody sensitive crying woman all the time! Anyways thanks again..you mademe feel bettet! :) and congrats when r u due?
October 18th and yea this pregnancy is differant then my first 1 and im allways moody and everything lol but thats part of it lol
Yeah it sure is...at least today I am 13 weeks and feel a lot better than I have the whole pregnancy.
I hope it dose the same for me lol wen i get there cause ill be 12 weeks friday lol
As a veteran lol you will have to start all actions the first time most guys are weird about pregnancy he doesn't want to hurt u or baby you will likely have a bit of bleeding Brown copper color less then filling a pad and don't emphasize this to him just let it go under the radar .
but your going to have to show him your still you and everything is fine lol he will resolve his issues or finally fes up just hold on :) you'll be ok
Thank you!! That helps...still struggling a bit!