Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
1355431 tn?1369978906
Twins but no heartbeats detected :(
Hello all I just wanted to let you know that I will sadly be leaving this group. I went to my first ob ultrasound today and we got the great news that we have concieved twins, but then we were told that neither baby had a heartbeat. I am suposed to me 8 weeks 2days according to my period however the babies both only measured 7 weeks 1 day. I am not cramping or bleeding so my doc said this is what is called a missed miscarriage. We will wait one week to do another ultrasound, if the miscarriage has not started by then we will have a dnc done. I sincerley wish all you lovely ladies a wonderful 9 months :)
Cancel
8 Answers
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I am so sorry for your news i know how hard and upsetting this is and im sorry you have to go though it. Miracles do happen!! Good luck to you and your family stay strong!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm really sorry to hear this news. I miscarried at almost 10 weeks in August and had to have a D&C. With our first mc I didn't have a D&C. I hope you can start to recover emotionally and physically very soon. I will keep you in my prayers.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm very sorry to hear that. I'll pray for you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1169162 tn?1331235953
I am so sorry to hear this. I know how hard this is.  I am wishing you peace and healing. take care.
Comment
Cancel
1169162 tn?1331235953
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Wishing you peace and healing.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Im so sorry  i went through that in 2011 and im now pregnant and so nervous...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4371309 tn?1357959929
I am sorry to here that. I had a miscarraige too. I know how it feels. Its a heart breaking. Be strong. God be with u.
Comment
Cancel
4371309 tn?1357959929
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
My condolences to you. I lost a child to miscarriage in Aug 2003 and again in Sept 2012.  God is still able to give you your heart's desire!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
1355431 tn?1369978906
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community Resources