Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
Twins but no heartbeats detected :(
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Twins but no heartbeats detected :(

Hello all I just wanted to let you know that I will sadly be leaving this group. I went to my first ob ultrasound today and we got the great news that we have concieved twins, but then we were told that neither baby had a heartbeat. I am suposed to me 8 weeks 2days according to my period however the babies both only measured 7 weeks 1 day. I am not cramping or bleeding so my doc said this is what is called a missed miscarriage. We will wait one week to do another ultrasound, if the miscarriage has not started by then we will have a dnc done. I sincerley wish all you lovely ladies a wonderful 9 months :)
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am so sorry for your news i know how hard and upsetting this is and im sorry you have to go though it. Miracles do happen!! Good luck to you and your family stay strong!
Blank
I'm really sorry to hear this news. I miscarried at almost 10 weeks in August and had to have a D&C. With our first mc I didn't have a D&C. I hope you can start to recover emotionally and physically very soon. I will keep you in my prayers.
Blank
I'm very sorry to hear that. I'll pray for you.
Blank
1169162_tn?1331235953
I am so sorry to hear this. I know how hard this is.  I am wishing you peace and healing. take care.
Blank
Wishing you peace and healing.
Blank
Im so sorry  i went through that in 2011 and im now pregnant and so nervous...
Blank
4371309_tn?1357959929
I am sorry to here that. I had a miscarraige (miscarriage) too. I know how it feels. Its a heart breaking. Be strong. God be with u.
Blank
My condolences to you. I lost a child to miscarriage in Aug 2003 and again in Sept 2012.  God is still able to give you your heart's desire!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank