Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
anyone done the needle wise tale?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.

anyone done the needle wise tale?

I did the needle wise tale tonight and it said boy. I'm 12 weeks so it will be interesting to see if its right. My niecedid it at 2 months and it said girl for her she s now 6 months and is having a girl. You lay down and have someone hold a stringed needle over your belly. Get it still then the needle will either move up and down or in a circle. Ip and down means boy circle means girl. Can't wait to see if it was right for me. I recomend for everyone to try and see if it turns out true for them.
Yes and it was wrong there is another one put baking soda in a disposable cup pee in it if it bubbles its a boy! If it does nothing its a girl! They are just for fun i think but you have a 50/50 chance of it being right!
Yeah they are but I thinks its fun I'll have to try that one. I
Has anyone taken these quiz which are supposed to predict the baby's gender? I took one but am wondering if they truly are accurate....has anyone take one and the quiz did guess the real baby's sex?
Mine said girl but we will see in about 4 weeks.  I don't wanna get my hopes up of course ill be happy with whatever I get but my husband and I both want a girl but its our first so ill take healthy and human lol
I'm hoping mines wrong I would like a girl but our first as well so I agree with healthy and human as well lol