Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
baby bump
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

baby bump

I am 13 weeks 3 days is anyone showing yet??
11 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Nope no showing for me yet lol 14 weeks tomorrow still in normal pants!  Yay knock on wood lol
Blank
I am due oct 1and am16 +5 and have a tiny bit showing i can still ware my normal clothes
Blank
I'm showing. This is my third baby, and started showing earlier with this one than with my first two. Can still fit in normal pants, just can't button them. I'm 15w 4d
Blank
I have a little bump. 14w 3d I bought a pair of maternity pants for work already. Most of my pants fit funny because I lost weight. So they are baggy in places they shouldnt be and tight around my belly.
Blank
4983320_tn?1378405868
I am showing. I'm 16+5 now and started showing at around 14 weeks. I'm a ftm. :) I've been living in yoga pants and capri sweatpants lol.
Blank
No and I just turned 13 weeks 2day...
Blank
Is my second I'm 14weeks and I was showing early my belly popped out at 12 week's. :)
Blank
I'm 16wks5days and I am showing a little. I think part of it is my weight gain and part of it is a baby. I've gained 9lbs so far which my doctor considers normal. I do feel a little big and heavy though.
Blank
yup an yet i've lost 10lbs. figure that one out lol
Blank
18 + 4 and not showing but my abdomen feels heavy like a bowling ball  and baby is very very avtive.
Blank
I'm 16w+1d ftm and I definitely have a bump. I've had one since week 9 my doctor told me it was baby I thought it was just my tummy expanding and getting ready.

Soon you will have it :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank