concerned
Hello. I went to the er yesterday because I had a little blood in my urine and a little spotting...found out I had a bladder infection...they diagnosed me with that and threatened miscarriage.  I did an ultrasound and they only saw the sac...I'm 6 weeks almost 7...the dr told me eceything was fine and where it needed to be. After I got a dose of the antibiotics, no more spotting or anything...should I be worried?
Hey Rose sorry to hear about your er visit. Any bleedsing during pregnancy can be very scary. I know from previous experience that bladder infections during pregnancy can cause bleeding. Ouch no fun! About the ultra sound perhaphs your a bit earlier on then you may think? Do you have a perfect 28 day cycle or is it a bit longer? Maybe you just ovulated late. I wouldn't worry just yet your still very early on. Sounds like the antibiotics is doing the job. Glad the spotting has stoped :) I also went to the er today with some very light spotting (gone now) The ultra sound revealed a gestational sac and a yolk sack, but no baby see. I thought I was 6 weeks, but they say Im barely 5 and it's normal to not see baby yet. Hope this helped. Good luck with your pregnancy and congrats!
Thanks, that helped a lot!
your absolutely welcome :)