could I have an ectopic pregnancy ?
I had two blood test done last friday my hgc was 56 then on monday it was 200 my pegestrone also went up from 13 to 24. I have had some uncomfortable like feelings in my left side kinda by my hip bone its worse when I have to pee I go for a ultrasound tuesday but I'm just scared it dosent hurt bad its just uncomfortable and ive had no bleeding or spotting
How far along are you?  With an ectopic pregnancy, HCG does not rise as quickly as it should - you seem to be doing fine in that regard - you more than doubled in 48-72 hours.  Also, one of the more common signs is spotting.  I know it is hard not to worry (I worried about ectopic a lot with my first) but try your best not to, as it is more likely that everything is fine.  The ultrasound on Tuesday will hopefully give you some answers.  Hang in there.