Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
pains & morning sickness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pains & morning sickness

First time pregnant!! 6weeks and 1 day just turned 21 couple weeks ago. Should i be having stomach pains and morning sickness this early. Also sometimes during intercourse i have a lil pink? What is this??? Btw congrads ladies
Tags: pregnant
429164_tn?1321562447
Cramps and sickness during pregnancy are normal and can start as early as implantation (a week before your period is due) with some women. As long as the cramps are not accompanied by any bleeding you should be fine.  Sex can sometimes cause minor bleeding with some women, but it's always best to talk to your GP or midwife any time there is bleeding during pregnancy, if only to give you peace of mind.  My sister in law bled during sex when she miscarried last year, but she also had some minor spotting this time and just had her 12 wk scan which showed everything was ok!  If you ever have any concerns during pregnancy, check with your midwife!  Good luck and congratulations on your pregnancy!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...