severe naseua
I'm 10 weeks pregnant and have severe naseua everyday pretty much all day. I've tried eating saltines before I get up in the mornings but it doesn't help. My doctor prescribed promythazine to me  but I work full time and am unable to take it because of it making me drowsy and I want to be s natural as possible for my baby and tke no meds. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions that worked for them?
Try Sea Bands. Its a set of streachy cloth bracelets that have little beads for pressure points. It says on the packaging that it is specifically for motion sickness and morning sickness. It isnt perfect, but it helps take the edge off. You can get these at CVS,walmart.... probably any drug store. If you cant find these try ginger gum. Ginger has natural antinausea properties to it. Good luck and hang in there!
Ginger helps me. Try finding a couple of healthy snacks you like. Crackers, muesli bars, fruit etc. Have them handy all the time and snack frequently. I find having something small in my stomach really helps.
Sea Bands help. Also my dr gave me regalin and vitamim b 6. I know its hard I cant even keep,water down on my worst days for that the dr gave me phengeran suppositories.
Thanks everyone Iwent to the doc today I've just got 1 week left in my 1st trimester she says it should ease up and prescribed me a different med that won't make me drowsy just in case. Seeing my and hearing that my baby are a good size so far makes the sickness all worth it can't wait for my little one to be here.