Breastfeeding and burping baby
Hi everyone ...for those of you who are exclusively breastfeeding ..how often are you burping your baby? I feel like right now she isn't burping because my milk hasn't come in yet ...she is 2 days old
Always burp after each side is done for a feeding. Some babies need it more often though. Some babies need a burp before a feeding. Just go off what baby needs. :) I have been breastfeeding my daughter since day 1, which was over a month ago now for us.
I burp son before feed and between feed and after. He has reflux and is an extremely gassy baby. Lots of luck to you mama! He's 4 weeks old btw
I burp her after every feeding. Some babies take longer to burp up to 20 minutes...what helps is if you stand up and have her/him in an up right posotion and pat her/him in the back until they burp. Has worked for me