HELP!
I feel absolutely awful. I was nursing my 2 week old on the couch and felt a bit sleepy so I tucked myself into the corner as far away from the edge as I could in case I nodded off. Nursing always makes me sleepy and I can't nurse on my side, my breasts won't corporate.

All I know is that I woke up to feel her falling, I grabbed her with one hand and reached with the other to get under her but she slipped through my hand and hit the floor.

She immediately starting crying, I grabbed her up and turned on the light and looked her over, no obvious bleeding or bruises or lumps. After a second of me holding her close she calmed down.

She's been acting normal, had a poopy diaper, nursed, and has looked at me and looked around when she decides to open her eyes but I'm terrified
Call the dr just to see what they want you to do.
I called and watched her, she's fine but mama is still paranoid
I would say she is fine now because it's been a few days and she's nursed and everything. I would feel awful too if I dropped my daughter. I know I have heard of mothers do the same thing, and their babies are fine. Just be careful next time, that's all.
Every mamma will drop their baby and of course feel guilty. It happens. Babies are resilient and soft, so I'm sure she is fine. Have you thought about getting a nursing chair? They are supportive and comfortable for you and baby. You could nap and be safe. You can usually pick them up quite cheap second hand online. I would have and looked at lots but then I got one free from a friend. Also, try practice with lying down feeds to make night feeds easier for you. Some feeding positions I could not do when my boy was born, work fine now.
Yes, the lay down feeding position is so nice during the night when you and baby are both a little sleepy. I always change my daughters diaper after nursing everytime, and that also helps me not get sleepy while nursing, because I know I need to change her.
I understand my husband let's her roll off his chest on to the bed then I always catch him b4 he rolls over her....but I told him no mee holding her on your chest...he just loves her on him and I know he wouldn't hurt her but my nerves are so bad!
A pillow each side can be handy, baby can't fall off.