ovulating pp
Hello ladies! My baby boy will be 4 weeks old tmrw, and for the last couple days or so I've noticed that I've been getting damp "down there" and having clear, watery discharge. This was usually my indicator that I was ovulating before I became pregnant, but is it too soon for ovulation to take place?
My baby turned 4wks on Thursday and I'm experiencing the same thing! It's definitely possible to ovulate already. Many women end up pregnant before their 6wk postpartum app.
I am 8 weeks pp, almost 9, and I ended my pp bleed at 5 weeks and 2 days after it ended, I got my period. I am even breastfeeding too, which they say it can be a form of birth control too, it's not true for all woman. So it's possible to ovulate that soon. Your very fertile after pregnancy, that's why you can ovulate that soon. Your hormones are all out of wack from pregnancy still.