Emotionally freeking out
So i saw my doctor today and i have 8 days till my due date and im only 1 1/2 centimeters dilated i haven't changed in 3 weeks and he is a bit concerned and this is my third child with the other to labor started naturally but then faded out so i had to have pitocin to continue labor and from what he said if im still not changed or had my son bye next Thursday we are scheduling an induction. Im super nervous my oldes was born 4 days early and the middle child was a week and it seems like this one is beeing super stubborn.... its just very discouraging to know that i have been in alot of contraction pain but there not doing anything at all it has me a bit depressed and idk what to do
I know your pain, with my first I was in active labor for a while but my contractions weren't dilating me, I was just in a lot of pain. It feels like your body isn't doing what it's supposed to.... but just know that you'll see your baby soon. Maybe trying some exercises (walking, swimming etc) to help? I'm 37 weeks and was having contractions the other night, but they stopped. Kinda disappointing but I know she'll be here soon so the most important thing is to stay positive and help your body as much as you can.
Ya im trying to its my 3rd and i had to be induced after starting labor naturally with my other two
On my 3rd I went 13 days over, luckily I went into labour myself, they wanted to induce me but again thankfully they were too busy. Babies don't come on the doctors orders, i didn't start dilating until I wasn't in active labour, but when I went in to active labour (at 12 days over)  it took 12 hours to get to 4cm dilated but 45 minutes to go from 4cm to baby being born. So please don't be discouraged. Try and stay as active as you can x