freaking out im pregnant!! Came out positive did he cheat
I recently found out by my obgyn that i came out positive for ureaplasma i been seen this dr for the past years and have been tested for it and all my results cameout clean me and my husband been trying to have a baby but wasnt lucky i had some pain and whent to the emergency room where they told me i had ovarian cysts on both ovaries they gave me medication for the pain and told me to see my obgyn i was no longer seen my dr do to my husban been in the military so i had a new dr where she tested me and foundout my tubes where blocked they did a hysterosalpingogram (to open my tubes) 1moth after i get the best news ever we going to be parents of a lovely boy sadley i was diagnosed whit ureaplasma idk what it is or how did i get it im seen my old dr again and he gave me antibiotics for 7days im hoping on my next appointment it will be gone aswell as my husband will start been treated i just been wondering if he gave it to me or if he cheated or something :( i need information about this useaplasma im worry that it will afect my baby!!
From what I know it can be sexually transmitted. But, it can also be transmitted if you have an upper respiratory infection. Did you Dr tell you where the infection is, or did it show up in your blood work?  
I'll do some more research to see what else I can find out about this.
I'm doing more research and it says that Ureaplasma is associated with non specific urithritis in males and genital tract infections in females. So, if you're the one that has the infection you could have given it to your husband.
It might be a good idea to call your Dr tomorrow to get more information about this. It's not good for you to be stressed right now since you're pregnant.
In my opinion, from what I've read, your husband probably did not cheat on you. One of you had the infection and gave it to the other one.