32 weeks pregnant an being left!!!
I've been a single mom for most of my life. But I thought this would be different this time it was supposed to be my last baby am I was going to get married after baby was born... An now he is leaving he can't handle the situation anymore an I can't handle him losing control it scared me horribly. It hurts so much an I don't really want to tell my family because they just tell me they were right. I just don't know what to do. I'm extremely high risk for preterm labor an stil born. So I'm being monitored once a week with  nst an sonograms an if anything changes we will induce early..... I am so scared for my lil one I just feel like he's being extremely selfish. An if he really cared he would stuck around. My other 3 kids don't have there dad's in there life because they didn't care. An now he's telling me good luck an have fun. An he won't be around. Which is good if he can't control his anger.i just feel so lost.
Hun I went threw this at 30 weeks up until a few weeks ago and the sad part is it was my husband that wa leaving but he took some time and things worked out it will all be okay stay strong and give him time he might just be worried
If he has anger issues then I think it's definitely not as straightforward as trying to work it out.  I think you need to try and focus on yourself and your baby for the moment.  After the baby is born and you've had a bit of a time apart you can both decide whether you want to stay together.  

A lot of men getting nervous at the thought of having a kid, but frankly that's no excuse .  you need someone you cab rely on and who makes you feel safe and supported.  If he's going to make things harder rather than easier, you need a long hard think about whether you need him at all.  I realise you want your baby to have a father that cares, but you can't make him care if he doesn't want to.
I know its easy said then done but try not to stress it'll only hirt your baby!!! You guys Dont deserve that.  Trust me im going through alot with my babys father im 35weeks . message me if you ever need to talk