3rd Pregnancy
So I just found out that I'm pregnant for the 3rd time . I have a 2yr old & a 8month old. My fiancé and I are on the rocks & I told him a week after finding out and it didn't go so well. He wants to get an abortion and of course I don't, no we are not in a situation to take care of another kid but I look at a child being a blessing. I'm trying to figure out how can I come out and tell my mom once I clear the first trimester. If he does decide to leave then I look at it as he didn't want to be here anyway & I'll just do what I have to do for me and my three. Am I selfish for not wanting to get an abortion ?? I mean we both work and make good money so financially I don't see where he's coming from.
.
If your fiance wasn't ready for another baby then why didn't he use condoms? They're 99% effective if used properly.
I don't think you're selfish for wanting to keep the baby. As long as you and your fiance could afford 3 children on your own then you should be just fine.
It's not uncommon for the man to freak out at first. He may be thinking he already doesn't have enough of your time.
I would recommend sitting him down and calmly talking about this. I believe children should have both of their parents in their lives whenever possible. It would be a shame to give up on a relationship without trying your hardest to make it work.
We're here to listen and to help any way we can.