Am I over reacting or is the whole situation messed up?
Yesterday was thanksgiving and we went to my mothers... Well I walked right in the middle of my mother and my aunts conversation saying I shouldn't be having baby #2 if I'm always grouchy and I haven't tested my marriage yet? Yes I'm grouchy alot of the time, my husband works 6days out of the week OUT OF TOWN, we have custody of his 5brothers, and I have my 2yr old daughter and I'm 7weeks prego with baby #2. We are OK financially cause my husband works 6days a week. Me and my husband have been married almost a year. We did rush into marriage but i had already dated him when i was younger. We split up in the past and 8yrs later got back together and married but to my family they dont like it..
But With my daughter she broke my tailbone in delivery and the past 2 weeks my back has already been killing me.. Its hard to be standing to much and I think alot of it has to do with being prego, holding a 2yr old on your hip , and chasing 3 of the boys around 24'7.... But to my family im grouchy and complaining about my pregnancy for attention... But obviously I got mad about my mom and my aunt talking crap.... So as soon as the kids ate I said let's go. My sister inlaw that I can't stand knew I was already in a mood because of that and she starts talking more crap about me.. But not out loud mumbling it. My husband heard her and got mad and said something. Well than that escalated and my brother got in.... Than my dad and mom were between my husband And brother because they were gonna fight.
And because I got all the kids and left I'm the one that's selfish and ruined thanksgiving????
But I mean am I over reacting like they say or do I have the right to be pissed off about it? Like seriously... This has been on my mind since yesterday..
I assume it would be very tiring to have custody of "his 5brothers."  Does that mean 5 boys?  Is there any way to ask for family help with them?
Since none of us were there,  it's hard to say whether you are overreacting or not.  I think on the face of it,  your mother and aunt are right that you already are overwhelmed and so having an additional pregnancy added to your duties is probably very difficult.  Since you are "always grouchy",  and complaining about your pregnancy it's not a surprise that your mother and aunt would be concerned about the additional stress of a pregnancy.  Did your aunt and mother intend for you to overhear their conversation?  Is it possible it was said out of love and concern for you,  but just didn't come off that way?  I thank God my dear niece didn't over hear our conversation after she had announced her second pregnancy - we were worried for her and felt that was not a good time to have an additional baby.  Maybe your family feels that way?