Am I overthinking
I am 6 weeks preg nearly 7 and these 6 - 8 weeks have really hit me hard. My boyfriend has gone away to Thailand and has told me he went to a sex show. I'm devastated, I'm alone and pregnant and I feel like it's very disgusting and disrespectful to watch two women having sex with each other and god knows what else while I'm alone and carrying his child, I can't stop crying I'm so stressed and I can't sleep and I'm so worried I'm hurting my baby by crying so much. Is there anything I can do to try and make this feeling go away :(
If this is killing you so much, see a therapist. not sleeping and crying all the time seems awfully over the top.  What anxieties or insecurities are driving this?  If my husband went to a sex show in Thailand, I'd be surprised (it's not really in his character) but for heaven's sake I wouldn't fall apart.  On the other hand, we've been married a long time.  Is this because you're not sure of him in other ways?  Maybe it's time to explore that, and a counselor could help a lot.