Anyone left a relationship while pregnant?
I'm pregnant with my boyfriends second child and I'm planning my exit. I don't see us lasting long enough to welcome this second child into the world. There's a multitude of issues in our relationship. He doesn't help around the house, he's lazy, is bad with money, and we don't have sex-just to name a few. Although I know it only takes one time to get pregnant, I didn't think I'd get pregnant again...not this soon considering I can count on one hand the number of times we've had sex this year. I've tried talking to him and it's like talking to a wall. He says he's not cheating, but it's something and quite frankly I don't even care too much what it is. I'm tired and about ready to leave. I'm trying to just stick it out a few more months so I'll have the money to move. What's crazy is the apt is mine but I'm so over it he can stay and I'll leave at this point. Do you think it's even worth talking again? I just don't think anything will change with him and don't want to draw out the inevitable.
I almost left my man... More than once, made him almost leave too. Yes we have issues, imperfections the both of us. But our problems I've seen to make them bigger than they are. Possibly not. Maybe a woman shouldn't put up with it. But this is my second chance to have a family of my own that im willing to truly forgive him and already have... Ofcourse I have not forgotten, not entirely in control of that as much as I wish I was... But aside of his imperfections as a partner he's a great daddy to my son, he's a good supperter of me, and I think that he has not ever cheated on me, I don't think he's the kind of man to cheat, he is capable of lying to me. I've caught him on his lies which have killed me, but above it all our relationship is strong enough to fight for our family of soon to be four in our home.

I say if is worth it stick to it!
If nothing has or won't change for the better by all means pack up and give yourself peace of mind, space to be happy and love yourself, remember that in this life we outta love ourselves first in order to love anyone else. Your kiddos deserve your whole. Good luck. Keep your head cool.